overall

RATINGS: 4103   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.21   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
just1otherguy (25) - USA - NOV 4, 2005
UPDATED: MAR 22, 2006 Nice amber color with decent head. Aroma is bready/wheat and it showed up in the aftertase too. When you have a limited selection I would always go with this one.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
Stonebrook (25) - USA - JAN 19, 2007
The origional. Pretty damn good. It is very hard to tell apart taste wise from Black Lager, maybe cause I had too many, but it was very good, but a little rougher than Black Lager. I would buy it.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
AgentGobshite (25) - peachland, British Columbia, CANADA - APR 24, 2007
Haha. I love the snobs on here! This beer has nut and fruit flavors, is really well-balanced, and tastes great over and over. Anyone who doesn’t appreciate it is being a twat, "Oh, piff, a lager, well, it’s not nearly hopped enough, or burnt enough, or black enough, or heavy enough..." Haha, fuck you, snobs. Funny that you think you’re high-cultured when you can’t taste a good beer unless it smacks you hard in the face with an overkill of hops and alcohol. This is one of the best lagers I’ve ever had... nope it’s not a stout, or a trappist ale; it’s a lager, and can be appreciated on its’ own terms, unless you’re a smug fuckhead.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
furballman (25) - Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - SEP 21, 2007
Samuel Adams is definately one of the best beers around. The color is a deep amber, it looks delicious. The taste is smooth and has hints of sweetness in the aroma. Frankly, I have to say that this beer tasted liked beer. It tastes the way that everybody has in their head as the way beer is supposed to taste like. A great beer by the makers of great beer, I enjoy many of Samuel Adams’ products, it can be said that I am a Samuel Adams guy.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Blizzer34 (25) - New Jersey, USA - AUG 9, 2008
this is the famous samuel adams boston lager...its is excellent and there is nothing more to be said.

danmingo (25) - Alberta, CANADA - SEP 19, 2010
Without a doubt one of the better lagers anywhere. Nicely carbonated and a touch of sweetness. Highly recommended.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
JM82 (25) - SPAIN - JAN 8, 2014
UPDATED: JAN 18, 2014 Botella de 33 cl. Crea una alta capa de espuma inicial que rápidamente desaparece, color cobrizo brillante. Su nivel de carbonatación hace que perdure la burbuja en el vaso. El cóctel de lúpulos aporta un fresco sabor herbal con un ligero amargor, notas a membrillo, pomelo y mandarina. Las maltas aportan un medido dulzor e intentan dejar un final seco en el paladar. Equilibrada, no cansa y es un buen estándar de cerveza industrial.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
AlfredReece92 (25) - Taylor, Arkansas, USA - NOV 2, 2014
I’ve only had this a couple of times, not really my favorite... but it could be a lot worse.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
titan99 (24) - USA - AUG 7, 2001
I do find myself drinking this more often than I would like. Many of the people I know are yuppies and a dead revolutionary on the label of a beer makes it a status symbol. I still prefer yuengling if I need something to swig at a party.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
hopshead (24) - Asheville, North Carolina, USA - FEB 18, 2002
American beer with that European flavor. I can’t knock it...except for the price at my local Kroger’s..heck for a buck and half more I could buy serious imports. If you get the opportunity try this one on draught. It is twice as good.