overall

RATINGS: 4057   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.21   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%

cperron (1) - Newton, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 25, 2010 does not count
This is the best beer I have ever tasted. Hoppy smell. My favorite company. I have never had a Sam I didnt like. :)

JND319 (4) - USA - SEP 2, 2010 does not count
This beer is a long time fav. For me. It pours a golden amber. Just dark enough. As soon as you sip it is just smooth. clean and refreshing. Its one of the only brews that I enjoy year round.

thebrood1987 (22) - New Jersey, USA - JAN 15, 2011
UPDATED: FEB 14, 2011 This is probably one of the tastiest beers I’ve ever had at 4.9% I think this beer gets a lot of stuff because there are just so many other amazing craft beers out there now. When this came out in the sea of yellow fizzy beers I’m sure it was a hit... and that’s why its still popular today. When you smell it you first get a smell of floral hops and when you swirl it around maybe a touch of pine and citrus backed by a caramel sweetness. Taste just like this with an amazing almost creamy like caramel sweet malt which gives it a nice body. Then of course it ends with that floral Noble hop bitterness. For a lager the hops shine through pretty well on this its very delicious. Yeah, I can see why some people think Samuel Adams might seem a tad bit mediocre compared to the ridiculous beers out there now but this really blows every other adjunct lager away. Very well made beer.

dwissm1 (22) - Maryland, USA - APR 17, 2011
The best widely distributed beer in America. No matter what anyone says, this stuff is delicious and I could drink it every day.

mstumph (1) - USA - AUG 22, 2012 does not count
My all-time favorite... I like it so much that when I went to school in Europe I paid for a distributor to get it to me. Great beer, great company.

peteydaoust (19) - - SEP 7, 2012
This is my favorite beer. I rated it perfectly not because I think it’s the perfect beer, but because it is the perfect beer for me. This it’s what I’m judging beers based on.

Gold_Standard (2) - - SEP 27, 2012 does not count
A perfect blend of malt and hops. Probably the best, consistent beer one can find on a regular basis.

Chejuan (1) - - FEB 7, 2013 does not count
the craft beer market is flourishing now where i live... i first tasted Samuel Adams Boston Lager on a trip to the United States... and i was fascinated... maybe a first time love crush... i admit that... but this beer continue to rank among my favorites...

prsgtrs22 (1) - West Long Branch, New Jersey, USA - APR 5, 2013 does not count
This is the beer that is the staple for me. By far my "go-to" beer in whatever bar or restaurant I happen to find myself in. Its hopiness is more than pleasing, a wonderfully clean finish, and beautiful amber color and nose. If you find yourself in the Boston area, I highly recommend heading down to Germania St. and having a tour of the Boston Beer Co.!

beersmash1124 (1) - newbedford, USA - AUG 30, 2013 does not count
It has a nice amber color.it has a thick rich creamy 5 finger head,And it has a rich malt smell,And I can pick up the hops smell as well.The taste. I can taste the creaminess of the head,And the malts and the hops a little bit of toffee.This lager taste awesome.It has no nasty rotten corn flavor.