RATINGS: 4249   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.22   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
STRYKER662 (6) - California, USA - FEB 2, 2011 does not count
Samuel Adams is my favorite everyday drinking beer. It is very smooth, tasty, light and perfect balance of beer and beverage. Be careful of some bottles that have that mercury taste on them as I have had a few batches of bad stuff.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
dtalou27 (13) - Freeburg, Illinois, USA - JUL 1, 2012
Amazing example of a true American Beer. This is an excellent beer, which thank the lord, because it's a go to beer when the only other beers carried at bars/restaurants are bud and bid light. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
Valfar (78) - San Miguel, EL SALVADOR - OCT 24, 2013
I think this is my favourite USA beer. Sadly, this is the only type I’ve tasted from the Samuel Adams family. It has an intense smell, like wood, coffee and citrus. It has a full body, very complex with a great taste (like orange peel). I like its deep brown color, very foamy. I just hope to taste more beers from the S.A. familiy to make comparisons.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
UWDawgs (9) - Monroe, Washington, USA - DEC 30, 2011 does not count
If they serve it on tap I will probably buy one. For sure my go to beer if I want something I can easily enjoy. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
dbutler4699 (13) - Elyria, Ohio, USA - DEC 3, 2000
One of my three favorite beers. It looks wonderful as tastes almost as good as it looks (I admit to favoring slightly bitter beers). Not quite the equal of my all-time favorite, Leinenkugel’s Northwoods Lager, but it’s right up there with Crooked River’s ESB.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
chrisfor (10) - USA - DEC 28, 2002
Great taste and after taste. Still a favorite of mine and always will be.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 16/20
PubTimePete (2) - Waterville, Maine, USA - JUL 22, 2006 does not count
This is a great american beer that is readly available throughout the U.S in bottle or draft. I believe the draft is smoother. Great amber color with a rich flavor. This beer is a good one to keep on hand when having people over.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
OldJack99 (114) - USA - MAY 9, 2002
A great beer, but I initially overrated it. While they taste ’good’, they have too much of a ’medicine’ taste or microbrew taste to them that makes it a bit unnatural, good toffee flavored beer though, color is described well, it is quite original but is not a staple in a drinkers diet, just an occassional beer, too ’mediciny’ to drink very often.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
Celt44 (4) - Endicott, New York, USA - OCT 2, 2004 does not count
Hands down my favorite beer to drink on a regular basis. I just can seem to get past it when I’m pushing my cart through the walk-in cooler at the grocery store. I always drink this one from a pint glass to savor the aroma.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
bjorkattack99 (9) - USA - JAN 17, 2002 does not count
what can i say? i’m a huge Samuel Adams fan. good, clean beer, fine looking bottle, decent price and all. good stuff.