overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 1114   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.49   SEASONAL: Winter   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Samuel Adams® Cranberry Lambic is a fruit beer that draws its flavor not just from the cranberries it is brewed with, but also from the unique fermentation character imparted by the rare wild yeast strain. The result is a flavor rich in fruitiness and reminiscent of cranberries and bananas, cloves and nutmeg. The yeast fermentation also will create a slight sourness on the sides of the palate, a signature of the original Lambic style which, with the subtle cereal note from the wheat malt, remind its drinker that, as fruity a beer as this is, it is still a beer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
Kyleisraaddd (19) - Marble Falls, Texas, USA - NOV 28, 2009
When I read "Cranberry Lambic", I thought "Woah, that can’t be good". But when I tried it, I was pleasantly surprised. To be noted, this was also my first fruit beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
babak (18) - Plainsboro, New Jersey, USA - NOV 6, 2006
nice aroma, cranberry is very prevalent. sweet and tart flavor. Crisp, bu not a great mouthfeel.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 2/20
atomcow1 (18) - Glen Allen, Virginia, USA - DEC 18, 2006
Two bottles of this came in the SA winter mix pack. Had a few sips of one bottle before pouring down the drain. My wife and I are currently debating which hated relative to serve it to over the holidays. Utterly atrocious with no redeeming value. Doesn’t even taste like cranberries.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
wattsdog (17) - Maryland, USA - DEC 24, 2005
A light amber color with big white head. Has a nice cranberry aroma, and taste to it. overall a good lambic beer for me first time having a fruit beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
garrettdeming (17) - Apalachin, New York, USA - MAR 17, 2006
It tasted like a watery Sam Adams Boston Lager (which I love) with cough syrup added! Like a Cherry Coke of old, this was very sweet, like a Shirley Temple. Too much to handle. Couldn’t finish it.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Coreyryan09 (16) - USA - JAN 30, 2008
i really enjoyed this beer, i got it out of there holiday pack, it poured a nice fruity taste, did have sort of an unpleasnt after taste...very good for cooking though....i cook my dear meat in beer and so far this gives it the best flavor

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
barleyologist (16) - ECV, California, USA - JAN 23, 2006
I thought i would enjoy a fruit beer with cranberries, well I didn’t i even though Samuel Adams is my favorite brewery I can not give this a good ranking.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
robsohoppy (16) - California, USA - JAN 24, 2010
A big disappointment! I felt like I was trying to cure a bladder infection ,nevermind enjoy a brew. I could not even finish this one. DO NOT BUY. I must admit I am not a big Lambic drinker but lets be serious ,this is a bad beer. The oversweet attack overrides any hope of tasting what the brew may have to offer.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
ruberbox (15) - California, USA - DEC 24, 2007
Might possibly be the worst beer on earth, if they didn’t have all those awful macrobrewed, watered down beers.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
LongShotRX (15) - Barronett, Wisconsin, USA - JAN 3, 2008
Bad, just plain bad. Bought a sampler pack of several styles and this one was poured down the drain.