overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 1114   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.49   SEASONAL: Winter   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Samuel Adamsģ Cranberry Lambic is a fruit beer that draws its flavor not just from the cranberries it is brewed with, but also from the unique fermentation character imparted by the rare wild yeast strain. The result is a flavor rich in fruitiness and reminiscent of cranberries and bananas, cloves and nutmeg. The yeast fermentation also will create a slight sourness on the sides of the palate, a signature of the original Lambic style which, with the subtle cereal note from the wheat malt, remind its drinker that, as fruity a beer as this is, it is still a beer.

LongShotRX (15) - Barronett, Wisconsin, USA - JAN 3, 2008
Bad, just plain bad. Bought a sampler pack of several styles and this one was poured down the drain.

WizardLord69 (6) - New Jersey, USA - MAY 8, 2008 does not count
I donít have this beer on hand, but it left a bad enough impression that I believe I can still speak about how foul it is. Itís completely undrinkable. A single sip was enough to contort my face, and I had to expend all my power to keep from spitting it up. There isnít much more you can say about it than disgusting. I would gladly take a Steel Reserve over this any time.

djbuddha (90) - Many, Louisiana, USA - MAY 4, 2009
I just didnít care for this at all. No taste whatsoever except for this acidic taste of cranberries. I will NEVER try this beer again.

beerthirty22 (5) - Newnan, Georgia, USA - NOV 9, 2009 does not count
Well.....let me put it this way....Have you ever almost puked after drinking a shit ton of beers and ate some sour cherries, cranberries ? and a little came up into the back of your mouth ? Thats what this shit tastes like..... STRAIGHT UP SOUR PUKE - !!