overall
Serve in Dimpled mug, Stein

RATINGS: 2464   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.24   SEASONAL: Autumn   EST. CALORIES: 159   ABV: 5.3%
The first thing you notice when pouring a glass of this seasonal beer is the color. Samuel Adams® Octoberfest has a rich, deep golden amber hue which itself is reflective of the season. Samuel Adams® Octoberfest is a malt lover’s dream, masterfully blending together four roasts of barley to create a delicious harmony of sweet flavors including caramel and toffee. The beer is kept from being overly sweet by the elegant bitterness imparted by the German Noble hops. Samuel Adams® Octoberfest provides a wonderful transition from the lighter beers of summer to the winter’s heartier brews.
Beer vintage abv varies from 5.0% to 5.5%

PJ (1) - USA - NOV 2, 2006 does not count
This is the most incredible stuff I’ve drunk in fifty years on the planet. Lotta malt, dark, not much on hops -- hey, someone like me is finally making beer. Why can’t we have this stuff year ’round? Oh, yeah, if we did, they’d be taking me to Betty Ford....

Octoberfest (1) - USA - SEP 13, 2007 does not count
Sam Adams Octoberfest has got to be the finnest beer on the market. From its festive packaging, to its rich, full flavor screaming and celebrating that fall is finally here. Cheers! Octoberfest Lover

anthlovesbeer (67) - north grafton, Massachusetts, USA - MAR 27, 2008
Simply the best ever! A malt lover’s heaven! The color is absolutly magnificant to witness. But taste is all there. Nothing weak about this beer at all. It has everything! Goes great with steaks, and pork. Awesome!

RagtimeJarhead (3) - Toledo, Ohio, USA - MAR 28, 2008 does not count
Sorry for touting this one up, but it’s the first beer I ever bought, and I look forward to getting it every year. A good tail-gating beer. Not much substance to this review, but this beer gets me pumped for football

samsgirl (1) - Mississippi, USA - OCT 9, 2010 does not count
This is the best beer ever! Wish they sold it all yar long! I could drink it all day long.... if I didn’t get such a headache from it :) Octoberfest: I LOVE YOU!

schenko (1) - PUERTO RICO - NOV 23, 2011 does not count
best beer I’ve had in years, perfect balanced taste. what else can i say. I’ve tried the other non seasonal beers and they are too hoppy or have an awful aftertaste but not this one. this should be available all year long,

SMBSoldat (2) - trois-rivieres, CANADA - OCT 4, 2012 does not count
Tres bonne biere a deguster durent cette belle saison! Parfaite pour l’halloween! Enjoy

cajuncocoa (6) - - OCT 7, 2012 does not count
This is one of my favorites...I look forward to its release every year! Beautiful autumnal color and taste...perfect for football season.

r_mcclarty (1) - - JUL 4, 2013 does not count
! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawawaaaa

udfan07 (71) - Dayton, Ohio, USA - AUG 8, 2013
One of my favorite seasonal beers. The smell and taste remind me of fall and it is so smooth to drink.