overall

RATINGS: 496   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.29   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%
Rebel IPA is brewed with 5 varieties of West coast hops: cascade, simcoe, centennial, chinook, & amarillo. It’s everything we love about West coast style IPA’s. Big citrus & grapefruit flavors with subtle pine notes for a flavorful refreshing brew.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Sledutah (4276) - Utah, USA - JUL 9, 2014
12oz bottle picked up in Wendover
Pours clear golden with a medium sized white head and good lacing. Aroma is floral, clove, grapefruit and pine. Flavors of grapefruit, bready, citrus and pine resin
Nice and tasty.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
CpyNPrnT (292) - Indiana, USA - JUL 8, 2014
tasting-not impressed. crisp finish, light bitterness. nah. much better ipas out there.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
firemarshal (144) - North Carolina, USA - JUL 7, 2014
Bottle. Clear light amber. Aroma is mass produced IPA (if there is such a thing.) Flavor was metallic and floral and all that supposedly IPA stuff. Just not so great. Give me a local ale instead.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
generallee08 (506) - New York, USA - JUL 6, 2014
Presentation: It was served on tap at Fridays restaurant.Appearance: Rebel IPA had slight chill hazed body with a light golden color. The head was bright white, tall and soapy. It quickly settled down to a denser thin cap which hung on well and made some slick lacing on the glass. Smell: The aroma has a good dose of citrusy and floral hops as well as some lighter pine like hops in the background.Taste / Palate: It has plenty of hop flavor and bitterness thought out. Its hop character is mostly citrusy and floral. The malt is light and somewhat bready and cracker like. It really just sets up the hops to shine. I would say that it has a firm medium body and the finish has a nice slow hop bitter fade.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Marno (7) - O’Fallon, Missouri, USA - JUL 6, 2014 does not count
Very good IPA, floral, clove, golden, hazy, minimal head, medium bitterness, light body, thin feel, lively, bitter,

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
kathouse (916) - Nevada, USA - JUL 5, 2014
Poured from the bottle to a Sam Adams glass. Medium amber with a one finger head. Aroma is citrus and pine but also has considerable malt presence. Body is smooth and the hop flavors come out at the start. Gets sweeter as the finish nears and finally ends with a slight tartness.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Huhzubendah (2398) - Washington DC, USA - JUL 5, 2014
Served in my Samuel Adams curvy hold in the aroma shaped glass. The beer is clear and light golden with ample effervescence and an inch of white head. Aromas of that distinctive Sam Adams malt, followed by light pine and some biscuit / grain character. Decent flavor, albeit not particularly hop forward. Definitely a "balanced" ale moreso than what is generally considered great IPAs these days. A bit harsh and dry on the palate, finishing bitter. Eh...

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
UnionBeerCzar (79) - Michigan, USA - JUL 2, 2014
I am not usually a bargain shopper for beer (quality is worth paying for) that being said I don’t enjoy being raped either. I also do not usually come on here to sh!t talk beer (I’d rather just praise the good stuff). That being said, this beer pisses me off. I had been hearing it through the grapevine that this beer was decent, even a nice IPA. So when I perchanced across a 12 pack for a few bucks more than I would pay for sixer of Two Hearted I said the what the fuck I’ll give it a rip. HUGE MISTAKE. I poured one of these little fellas into a mason jar and at first whiff I knew I had erred. ZERO hop aroma, malt city (barely). I’m not even going to give this decency of full review suffice to say I wouldn’t even buy this if I was looking for a Pale Ale. For an IPA, this is fucking joke. I don’t usually get so salty or sailor mouthed, but Sam Adams you need step your game up on this one.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
BeerFunGuy (596) - California, USA - JUL 2, 2014
This olden beer has a very citrusy aroma. A very strong hoppy flavor upfront but mellows out well and leaves a pleasing after taste. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
dlbeer (693) - Wisconsin, USA - JUL 1, 2014
Bottle. Copper pour with white head. Smells malty with good hop aroma. Starts sweet with a bitter hop finish. Pretty good ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone