overall
Brewed by Samuel Smith
Style: Cider
Tadcaster, England

RATINGS: 380   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.98   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Produced from organically grown apples.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
jrodooo5 (804) - Wilmington, Delaware, USA - AUG 13, 2013
Clean & smooth taste. Apple juice looking pour that’s clear w/ no head or lacing. Almost has a sweet wine aroma. The apples are present but it tastes more like a white wine to me. Interesting & refreshing!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
RamyG4 (320) - , New Jersey, USA - AUG 7, 2013
I found this bottle at whole foods! Happy to find a new cider to rate! Sweet and with lots of tasty chemicals!!! I’ll drink this anytime!!!!!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
hopdog (8521) - Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 5, 2013
Bottle. Poured a yellow color with almost no head. Yep it is a cider ... apples. Nothing that really stood out and made this one memorable over the other ciders that I’ve had.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
zickbeer_ye (221) - Virginia, USA - AUG 2, 2013
Apples, kinda winey grape aroma. Light golden champagne colored body. Light crisp apple favor, light grape notes. Crisp and clean and bubbly on the palate.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Emeister84 (753) - Charlottesville, Virginia, USA - AUG 2, 2013
Aromas of apples, white peaches, and subtle riesling grapes. Clear, pale hay color with a quickly fading, white head. Full fruity apple flavors, slightly sweet, slightly tart. Light-medium bodied with decent carbonation and a thick, fruity, but clean finish.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
Dan269605 (209) - Rocky Hill, Connecticut, USA - JUL 18, 2013
First of all, I am not usually a fan of hard ciders. They are not my cup of tea per se, but my girlfriend enjoys them. She asked me to pick her up a cider, I chose this just because I consider Samuel Smith’s a reputable brewery. I would say this is probably the best of the style of those I have tried. Good crisp flavor, not overly sweet, rather dry. Quite refreshing. If you are seeking a hard cider, this is my recommendation.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
pivnizub (8580) - Bochum, Porúří, GERMANY - JUL 13, 2013
Bottle: Pale golden with a pink sheen, visible carbonation, apples and grapes in the sweetish-sourish nose; not too dry sourish-sweet flavour, almost medium bodied; a doughy background detectable; yeast in the moderately sweet and sour "apply" finish. A bit yeasty/doughy, but all in all a nice cider...

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 15/20
Heromark (36) - - JUL 9, 2013
Not too strong of an aroma. I like this coder better than others. The other "popular" ciders are way too sweet. This one is very good Revere Stryker dog!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
AlainG (1035) - Montréal, Quebec, CANADA - JUN 29, 2013
Il est jaune paille, où un pétillement forme des bulles éphémères. Une odeur de pommes fraîches et de pommier en fleurs en émane. Le goût se rapproche plus du côté de la pomme macérée que du jus de pommes, comme c’est souvent le cas avec les cidres, du moins, ceux d’ici. Appréciable. (676-060613)

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
RaucusBacchus (63) - Sandy, Utah, USA - JUN 28, 2013
Bottle: hint of apple. Bright yellow. Very dry. Slightly acidic with a dull finish. Not my favorite cider but I tend to like those on the sweet & tart side. ~m --RaucusBacchus