overall
Brewed by San Miguel
Style: Pale Lager
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines

RATINGS: 127   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.57   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
The Philippine’s first and only low-calorie beer. It has the same refreshing, full-flavored taste and alcohol content of the nation’s favorite brew, San Miguel Pale Pilsen.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
jbrus (4992) - Delft, NETHERLANDS - DEC 23, 2003
Aroma of egg, some malts and light hops. Pale golden color, white rocky head, fair lace. Very neutral, few flavors, hint of malt, watery, light body. But what else would you expect from a Light.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
JorisPPattyn (7716) - Antwerpen, BELGIUM - SEP 7, 2003
Very pale gold. Thick bubbles to disparate head. Herbal, grassy. Probably a bit "skunked". Faugh! Water with an extract of overyear straw. Seen what I've tasted from Phillippine 'cuisine', I would have expected as much taste as possible, to wash down those infernal cookings. But it's rather the opposite. Unbelievable thin texture, like mineral water with added taste. This is truly horrible.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
21iceman40 (1731) - vienna, West Virginia, USA - MAY 24, 2003
Well good christ, i thought that this would be complete total shit, but it was just shit. Its bad, but the skunk must be hibernating cuase there is only a trace of the ass. Far less offensive than anticipated, not that ill ever have it again.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
SJP (483) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 22, 2002
Had this here in China, and if I said anything other than disgusting, I’d be lying. I never thought I’d find a beer that made me want to drink regular San Miguel

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
BlaQQJaKK99 (5) - PHILIPPINES - APR 11, 2002 does not count
this is a disgrace to the legendary san miguel varieties. it has a very watery finish which irritates me. the hops aren’t also evident. to all ignorant pinoys out there, SAN MIG LITE IS FOR JOLOGS. be a man and try San Miguel Cervesa Negra instead

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
IslandHaole (1091) - Yokosuka-Shi, Kanagawa-Ken, JAPAN - MAR 24, 2002
Similar to the look and aroma of a combination of 7-Up and my urine after I drink a few good beers. Never saw this in the Philippines, must be produced for the ’Lite’ craze of the masses in the US. There is a faint trace of a hop, yes one only. Do people really seek this beer out? It’s Miller light in a clear 10 oz bottle.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
lbritt99 (15) - Alabama, USA - FEB 9, 2002
To watery for my taste. I would stick to San Miguel regular.