overall
Brewed by Binding-Brauerei (Oetker Group)
Style: Fruit Beer
Frankfurt, Germany
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 237   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.66   EST. CALORIES: 75   ABV: 2.5%

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
rolyasm (1) - Utah, USA - SEP 7, 2013 does not count
Strong yeast, very smooth, nice citrus aftertaste. Reminds me of a mellow Chardonnay. Would recommend.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
cheap (3804) - Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 4, 2013
Wife liked it. Does have a fresh grapefruit smell. From a clear bottle looks like grapefruit juice, heheh. Very good flavor, friendly easy and very little sign of nasty ale at all. Just like drinkin carbonated grapefruit juice, very little bitterness. Easy drinkin fun and yes, a good beer experience. I was leery when I first saw this but now I’m glad I picked it up. If you like lindemans, you’ll probably like this fru fru fruity drink. Makes me want to try to mix grapefruit juice and my favey lager. Pleasantly surprised. I’d like to get a case of this stuff.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
crhensel (133) - New Jersey, USA - SEP 1, 2013
Sampled at Epcot’s German pavilion. Poured just like a fizzy grapefruit juice and tasted about the same. I was oddly impressed with the taste and it was extremely refreshing and different. I wouldn’t make this an "all the time" beer, but for a change of pace this did nicely.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
thegreenrooster (3088) - St.louis, Missouri, USA - AUG 28, 2013
I bought this odd looking thing to fill out a mix a six. Pour is a fizzy grapefruit juice. Aroma is melon rind. Flavor is sweet and powdery. I don’t know if they make Tang anymore but this is what I imagine it would taste like. People are rating this a 3.8? It does taste like grapefruit I guess.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
BrewDad (4632) - Olympia, USA - AUG 24, 2013
Orange in color hazy with a thin head. Super grapefruit flavors and finish. This was a interesting beer tons of fruit forward flavors. Not much in alcohol but this is a perfect summer cooler.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
sinfull (711) - Lviv, UKRAINE - AUG 24, 2013
Good mix. Hazy orange , aroma of grapefruit. Taste is grapefruit too. Refreshing , easy to drink. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
jcartamdg (1670) - Spring Hill, Florida, USA - AUG 22, 2013
Pours a hazy gold with a thin white head. Aroma of grapefruit, that's all. Taste is grapefruit, a lot Like fresca. Light, refreshing and drinkable. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
dp (608) - uniontown, Ohio, USA - AUG 17, 2013
citrus, sweet, grapefruit aroma, hazy liquid, golden color, medium sweetness, almost orange rather than grapefruit, light body, fizzy, not bad for a hot day, but it is not hot and I hoped for a beer, not a wine cooler wantabe.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
pumpmaster (1092) - Pembroke Pines, Florida, USA - AUG 9, 2013
Sample from bottle at Total Wine Pembroke Pines, FL on 8/9/13. More like a Squirt.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
vami (320) - Poznan, POLAND - AUG 9, 2013
UPDATED: AUG 13, 2013 Nice fruity aroma, nice head, but doesn’t stay long. However, I don’t feel any weizen in this weizen ;) Tastes like grapefruit juice with a bit of booze. It’s good if you like fruity taste.