overall
Brewed by Binding-Brauerei (Oetker Group)
Style: Fruit Beer/Radler
Frankfurt, Germany
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 350   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.76   EST. CALORIES: 75   ABV: 2.5%
Schofferhofer Grapefruit is the unique combination of sparkling smooth Schofferhofer Hefeweizen with grapefruit flavoring. A refreshing well-rounded taste with tangy character and hints of sweetness is pleasing to the palate. Tastes best ice cold and right from the bottle. 50% of Schofferhofer Unfiltered Hefeweizen blended with 50% grapefruit drink. Contains not more than 3.2% alcohol by weight.

Bamaboy1975 (242) - Suffolk, Virginia, USA - OCT 19, 2013
Had at Epcot's Food & Wine Festival!! It was on draft and I loved it! I just learned that it might be available at my local Total Wine! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
krittenhouse (20) - Shelby, USA - APR 28, 2015
Wonderful amazing flavor, this is going to be a great beer for summer I can hardly wait!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
Sweety0905 (8) - Baden-Württemberg, GERMANY - MAR 12, 2011 does not count
Very fruity, but not too sweet. Very refreshing on hot days. Delicious. For men and women.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
dreamflower (648) - Steinbach, Manitoba, CANADA - SEP 10, 2011
Bottle. This beer is pleasing to look at, a pleasing mix of hefeweizen cloudiness and grapefruit colour. The grapefruit taste complements the hefeweizen well. I would say the abv is not high but that’s okay, I don’t need to get loaded every time I drink a beer. One of my favourites.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
SudsMcDuff (6682) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - MAY 18, 2015
Had a couple of CaNs over at Charles’ baby shower, pounded the fuck outta it, I was melting .. . Perfect balance of hefe and grapefruit .. Crushable and refreshing, with just the right amount of tartness .. . My new summer item .. . Juices vaporizer..

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
jbarry1506 (28) - Indiana, USA - JUL 20, 2013
OK, there is no doubt that this beer is artificial in a lot of respects, but the brewer’s goal was to make this taste like a pink grapefruit beer. Guess what . . . it tastes like pink grapefruit with sugar. If you like ruby red grapefruit juice, then you will like this beer.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
rolyasm (5) - Utah, USA - SEP 7, 2013 does not count
Strong yeast, very smooth, nice citrus aftertaste. Reminds me of a mellow Chardonnay. Would recommend.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
DdotRoq (5) - - JUN 23, 2014 does not count
Great tasting beer, aroma is great, true hefeweizen with a hint of grapefruit. Great beer when you want a soft taste. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
cheap (4487) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 4, 2013
Wife liked it. Does have a fresh grapefruit smell. From a clear bottle looks like grapefruit juice, heheh. Very good flavor, friendly easy and very little sign of nasty ale at all. Just like drinkin carbonated grapefruit juice, very little bitterness. Easy drinkin fun and yes, a good beer experience. I was leery when I first saw this but now I’m glad I picked it up. If you like lindemans, you’ll probably like this fru fru fruity drink. Makes me want to try to mix grapefruit juice and my favey lager. Pleasantly surprised. I’d like to get a case of this stuff.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Rodriguez (313) - Quito, ECUADOR - JAN 18, 2012
Excellent balance in this mix, it is a sweet beer with medium head retention and medium carbonation, one of the best fruit beers I have ever taste, any chance tha I have, I buy some.