overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 819   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.88   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Features the nutty quench of a wheat ale combined with the delightful aromatics and subtle flavor contributed by Maine wild blueberries. Seasonal Blueberry Wheat Ale from Maine

mahlon (19) - Monterey, California, USA - MAR 14, 2007
This has been my favorite beer ever since my Dad bought me a bottle for Christmas. I was one of those people who thought that fruit-based beer just wasnít for them, mainly because all the ones Iíd tried previously had only a hint of the fruit they purportedly contained. This nectar of the gods is bursting with heavenly Blueberry flavor! Finally, the full-bodied taste and aroma Iíd been searching for in a fruit beer! I canít stock my fridge fast enough. It can be found at Trader Joeís stores here in CA.

loekey05 (3) - - JUL 17, 2013 does not count
Gffffffggggggggvggbvvvvbbbbbbbbbbbvvvg gghbbbbbvvvvgggvvvvvvvbvvvv bbbbbgggggvgvbbbbbb

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
YukonJamie (2) - Florida, USA - OCT 23, 2003 does not count
The blueberry aftertaste is amazing. At first you taste, well, beer.. then the blueberries. It's like two for the price of one. Loved it!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
mikeben (355) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - OCT 31, 2005
UPDATED: JAN 19, 2006 One of the best I have had. I like blucreak but this one has a better aftertaste. It is sweet but not overwhelming. It has the smooth wheat beer taste combined with truly refreshing flavor. Get it

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
vlj79 (3) - , Oregon, USA - OCT 28, 2008 does not count
This is my favorite beer! I am surprised that it has gotten such low ratings as everyone I have shared it with has enjoyed it. It is more of a summer beer to me because it is light and refreshing.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Tippie4 (97) - Auburn, Maine, USA - APR 25, 2001
This is a very good beer one of my personal best. it is very clean and refreshing great summer drink.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
jgauquie (33) - Poughkeepsie, New York, USA - MAY 29, 2010
My rating is for the Kennebunkport Blueberry Wheat Ale Bottle. This beer screams "Summerís here!!!" Clean and crisp with a mouth watering blueberry aroma and flavor! Try this with a big fat BLT and you can prove that drinking beer can result in a healthier life style!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
jayzz (319) - Illinois, USA - MAR 1, 2014
I liked the blueberry aroma and flavor of this beer. I like sour and fruity beers usually, but this beer was a nice divergence. It was easy to drink and refreshing.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
ericmoss3799 (73) - Warwick, Rhode Island, USA - OCT 19, 2001
Well made fruit beer, but I donít really like fruit beers other then Magic Hat# 9.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
biggharryd (1) - Peace Dale, Rhode Island, USA - APR 23, 2004 does not count
My first try of blueberry beer and i absolutely loved it very nice all around