overall
Serve in Tumbler, Weizen

RATINGS: 1288   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.56/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
BuckeyeBoy (4471) - Boise, Idaho, USA - APR 27, 2008
on tap Pours out a hazy straw color topped with a small white head. Aroma of light orange and a touch of yeast. Tast of a little spice and yeast. Just so so.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
TizzleJizzle (754) - Garland, Texas, USA - APR 27, 2008
I picked up a 6 pack of this here in Dallas. This beer had a good smell of coriander, but it was quite faint. The taste of this Belgian white didn’t meet my expectations for one of my favorite styles. While the flavor is still good, the orange and spices aren’t as prevalent, but the wheat is quite nice. The beer wasn’t impressive on my palate and didn’t have enough body or carbonation. Overall this is my least favorite Belgian white I have tried to date.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
aracauna (3359) - Georgia, USA - APR 25, 2008
I’m guessing this is Budweiser’s attempt to compete with Coors’ Blue Moon. Whereas Blue Moon almost goes overkill with the coriander and orange, this beer is too timid. The wheat character is awesome (even after tasting much bigger beers earlier in the night) but the spicing is nearly nonexistant. This ends up being just another American wheat beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
brianprentiss (681) - Portland, Oregon, USA - APR 25, 2008
had on tap at Wahoo’s Fish Taco in Palo Alto. I didn’t like it even before I knew if was from Anheuser-Busch. Coors’ Blue Moon is much much better.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
afireinside96 (923) - Mountville, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 24, 2008
UPDATED: APR 25, 2008 on tap. pours a cloudy pale yellow with barely any head. smells of bland spices. flavor is water and spice. not a very good wit. if I had know it was made by AB I probably wouldn’t have ordered it, even Blue Moon is better.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
improvjock (326) - Seattle, Washington, USA - APR 22, 2008
Pours yellow with a creamy white head. Big orange scent on the nose. Tastes sweet and is easy to drink. I could down a lot of these, I think. I liked this better than most, it appears.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
NJBeerman013 (1054) - Hamilton Twp., New Jersey, USA - APR 22, 2008
Draft. Ranks close to Blue Moon in my book. The classic style is ok with me, refreshing, slighly zesty, slightly tangy. This beer just kinda feels fake. The aroma is overly tangy, almost like a citrus drink. (Sunny-D anyone?) The flavor is too sweet without the hoppyness. The body is really thin. Moving on.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
legion242 (2343) - Richardson, Texas, USA - APR 22, 2008
Ok, if you are gonna try this, at least put some effort into it. I mean, Coors sorta got it right. This was just a really plain version of the style with no real flavors.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
ApisAles (1576) - Greenbelt, Maryland, USA - APR 21, 2008
Man, if this was orange soda, it would be great. Smells like Tang, looks like a decent wheat. Taste is fairly bland bordering on sweet. There has got to be a ton of beer knowledge at Anheuser, you’d think they could come up with something better than this.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
dtripp21 (11) - USA - APR 20, 2008
Orange juice color; very fruity with strong orange and lime-like scent; very carbonated almost soda-like; very unique taste, yet unsatisfying sugary aftertaste.