overall
Serve in Tumbler, Weizen

RATINGS: 1266   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.56   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
daknole (10279) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - APR 2, 2008
The shock was that this beer was actually palatable. A decent effort by everyone’s favorite brewer. Well maybe not our favorite! I had this on tap this past weekend in Orlando. Amber, cloudy color. Some orange and spice notes. Dont get me wrong, this is not a world class beer...but it is drinkable.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
swoopjones (6908) - Buffalo, New York, USA - APR 2, 2008
Bottle. Not as bad as i thought it would be. Lemon citrus flavor some wit style spice of corinader & orange. Not horrible & possibly even drinkable

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
jeremytoni (3013) - Swedesboro, New Jersey, USA - APR 1, 2008
From a bottle poured slightly hazy with a lot of head. Nice flavor with a good quick finish.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
scoobysnak (333) - Appleton, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 31, 2008
I was hugely surprised that this was a AB brew. Definately a huge step above other AB brews but still nothing earth shattering. A didn’t get any aroma worth mentioning which was surprising as its billing as containing "orange and lemon" I was expecting something. Taste was watery but very much inoffensive. A little citrusy lemony taste but it was nothing special.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
kiefdog (1826) - Tampa, Florida, USA - MAR 30, 2008
12 oz bottle from Total Wine Tampa. Pours cloudy yellow with a very thin head. Aroma: floral bouquet with hints of orange and lemon. Flavor: tastes of orange and lemon with a slightly sweet, orange peel -like finish. Hints of banana on subsequent drinks.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Bockyhorsey (2610) - Mesa, Arizona, USA - MAR 26, 2008
Was cleaning out the fridge and found this 12 oz bottle. Good aroma of citrus pears at first but by end a grainy lawnmower brew aroma. Hazy yellow body with good white head that did keep a halo on top of body thoughout beer. Flavor was grainy summer witbier beer with some sour and soapy. Light zesty lemon aftertaste on palate. First nose said this one will be good but diappointed by finish.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
bassbuckeye (81) - Ohio, USA - MAR 25, 2008
Orange cloudy poor with a decent head that lasted. When its hot out and this is cold I will except this beer and drink it. I could taste the alchohal and I will not stock my fridge with it but Ive had worse micro’s

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
coldbrewky (1498) - Hippetown East, New York, USA - MAR 24, 2008
Draft with dinner at the local steakhouse. I shoulda figgerd that Bud was behind this when I heard the waitress say "two for one special" but I fell for it anyway. No nose whatsoever...must meet Bud SOP. Realy cloudy but at first hard to tell since the mug had ice chunks floating in it. Sent that one back for a room tem mug. At least the manager came over and gave the air of concern. Starting back at square one again I was surprised that the nose on this new pint was also nonexistant. That started the BMC product idea bouncing around in the old duders noodle. Body = Watery....an important ingredient,but again, I can get water at home. The appearance was too deep for a white. They got the cloudy thing down, but its BUD and they probably threw a million bucks at the development and marketing of this brew just to say to some stockholder "see....we’re on the cutting edge of the beer paradigm~!" They have fallen short with this shightly fruity watered down embarrasment of a white ale. I may have been too generous with my rating. I changed my second beer to something much better.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Hudspart (538) - Byron Center, Michigan, USA - MAR 22, 2008
Bottle: Kind of a combination of a bad white and orange juice, light on the white. Not very good and, quite frankly, insulting. A-B must think that people can’t stand anything stronger than their lagers, so they have to lighten them down. Just bad.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
chandler0201 (649) - Durham, North Carolina, USA - MAR 22, 2008
Pours a nice light color. Aroma of oranges and wheat. Flavor has subdued orange hint, good for A-B to say the least.