Serve in Tumbler, Weizen

RATINGS: 1277   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.56   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
jgb9348 (5174) - Arlington (Pentagon City), Virginia, USA - APR 29, 2007
Very hazy golden coloured body with a light orange colour and a very thin frothy white head. Aroma of pungent spice, curacao, wheat, yeast, oranges, lemons and coriander seed - a very nice smell and not macro smelling at all. Medium-bodied; Spicey flavour, almost too much so with a good curacao and coriander seed taste along with a potent wheatyness as well. Aftertaste shows a bunch more spicey characters, along with some lemon and sweet kicks as well. Overall, a decent and fairly good beer - odd for me to say for an AB product. Iíd try this again, and it wasnít as nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I sampled this twelve ounce bottle purchased from Normís in Vienna, Virginia on 29-April-2007.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
jredmond (6517) - New York, New York, USA - APR 27, 2007
UPDATED: JAN 31, 2008 On Tap at the Bull Run Inn. Had a sample of this, but decided against a pint. The sample, although promising much from a Belgian wit, was overpowered by the spice. Reminded me of David Lynchís "Dune". I donít think I could stomach a lot of this beer, maybe a glass.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
Kevin (2158) - New Mexico, USA - APR 26, 2007
tap at the hole behind my place. well, i really wanted to dislike this, i was ready to tear into it, but it ainít half bad. murky orangish body with a thisck head. smell is roasty/burnt lemons, something from an indian restaurant(fuck i donít know) taste was a bit too bitter to go with the other lighter fruit andstrong sweetness donít mix well with the citrus notes. in the back of my throat i got a weird burnt note occasionally, but it wasnít too, bad to the point i stopped drinking.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
SuperDave (1932) - Beautiful Sunny Mesa, Arizona, USA - APR 26, 2007
Sampled at the brewery in St Louis. Maybe that affected my judgement, but I enjoyed this beer. Light and citrusy. Hint of cinnamon. Really, not bad.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
tronraner (2459) - Walland, Tennessee, USA - APR 25, 2007
Bottle. Pours cloudy yellow with thin white head. The aroma is lemonade and hair conditioner. The flavor is also lemonade, maybe a little blueberry. Sharp acidity comes out in the middle, and a warm fruitiness in the finish. Inoffensive, at least.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
shendrix (478) - Waukesha, Wisconsin, USA - APR 25, 2007
Eh. Too sweet for me, with orangey lemon flavors, off set with a bit of cinnamon. Not bad, but nothing Iíd get again. Hell, it was pretty much what I expected, so I wouldnít have gotten it the first time if it hadnít beent the only thing on the shelf at Food City that I hadnít already tried.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
JK (5123) - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA - APR 24, 2007
Surprisingly pleasant. I know who makes it, and I hear they are trying to compete with Blue Moon. BM is better. Citrus and wheat in the aroma. cloudy yellow, and a sweet flavor that includes more wheat and light spices with a touch of sour citrus. Perhaps ABís best product.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
ehhdayton (1188) - USA - APR 24, 2007
Pours a hazy light yellowish golden with a white head. Aroma is light and refreshing with banana, citrus, and spices. Flavor has some spice and citrus taste but not much and the finish is unimpressive with a watery like consistency. Overall while the aroma is decent the flavor is only ok.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Thaichile (599) - 10aFly, New Jersey, USA - APR 24, 2007
Bottle. Pours a cloudy golden yellow with a very nice and some floaties. Nose is very citric and clean, typical wit. Flavor was very nice, creamy lemony that was tempered by the orange. Did I say lemony? Pleasantly puckering. I was impressed since this was an AB production. A very nice brew that I would have again especially on a hot summer day.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
littlefelix (29) - Santa Clarita, California, USA - APR 23, 2007
It was ok. I do love my White Aleís and this was close to one. The spiced flavor wasnít too bad, it just seemed to be lacking a tad. I prefered the Cask Ale that A-B marketed at Xmas.