overall
Style: Premium Lager
Bangkok, Thailand
Serve in Lager glass

RATINGS: 1432   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.24   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
A premium lager beer brewed from the finest ingredients, Singha is a full-bodied 100% barley malt beer that is distinctively rich in taste with strong hop characters. Brewed with three hops: Saaz, Perle and Hallertau. Editorís Note: Recipe scaled down from 6% to 5% in 2007.

yeeowww (2) - USA - APR 3, 2007 does not count
my favorite beer! i drink 2 to 4 large bottles a day. very unique and one of a kind. the largest selling beer in thailand for over 60 years! go singha (no matter what some other rubes may write).

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
nobackwash (10) - Miami, Florida, USA - JAN 3, 2003
A very refreshing beer with a kick. Goes great with spicy food. This is one of my favorites.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Ribman (13) - Colorado, USA - APR 19, 2012
Drank ice cold from the bottle at a beachside restaurant in Phukett as the sun was going down over the China. The humid air beaded on the side of the bottle. I didnít sample the nose, I donít remember if there was a head on it when I poured it into my chilled glass. I believe I had green curry, and it was great with it.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
Wuddle (23) - Moncton, New Brunswick, CANADA - APR 16, 2004
I liked it. My imagination was playing with me as I thought It tasted a bit like rice. It is a good beer when you want something different. Two thumbs up.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
pappaushi (13) - JAPAN - JAN 29, 2013
My oh my..how I miss Singha. Personally this is what Budweiser should be. Hoppy...nice bite. Iíve slugged down gallons of this great brew. Got a chance to tour the brewery also. Itís cleaner than most hospitals for real. Just beautiful. Hard to find in Japan but I did find a source at "Huis Ten Bosch" Theme Park in Sasebo. Great beer import store there. This beer will in fact slam your head if not careful. Rumors of formaldehyde seem to plague it like Tiger beer from Singapore. Itís a great summer beer..wet...thin..very crisp with lots of bite. Be careful with this one. Itís a great social/ light dinner beer also.!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
jimarcher (1) - USA - MAR 30, 2003 does not count
This is a classic Bohemian style that is assertively hopped with a low hop finish. Crisp finish on the palate balances well with the dominant malt flavor. Probably in the neighborhood of 1060 OG which is high for the style but it does not detract from the finished product. One of the worlds best lagers. The trip from Thailand can be rough on it but I think it travels better than most green bottled European products.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
jacksnack (2) - USA - AUG 20, 2010 does not count
Great lager, full bodied flavor and just went great with my BBQ. I couldnít ask for anything better on a hot summer day.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Diego (79) - San Diego, California, USA - MAY 15, 2002
Great amber color, flavor is delicious with just the perfect alcohol flavor. Nice tangy bite, great bitter aftertaste.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
lachrymalisis (381) - Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 5, 2013
singha is a killer lager. stop believing your own self-righteous snobbery. light lagers are GOOD.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
BigBopper1965 (13) - ENGLAND - NOV 15, 2002
Wipes the floor with any mass-produced american or European lager. The only beer I put ice in. In-laws donít have a fridge. Better than Chang.