Brewed by SKA Brewing
Style: Porter
Durango, Colorado USA

RATINGS: 215   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.11/5   IBU: 46   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
The perfect robust porter: The sharp bitterness of the black malt sits nicely within the overall malty sweetness. Full bodied with a medium hop bitterness.

Six different malts are combined to create this complex Robust Porter. Perle and Willamette hops are added to fashion the perfect balance for which the Ten Pin is renowned.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
ShowmemoreBeer (28) - - OCT 25, 2013
Not a bad beer. I would take this beer bowling with me. Iím not real big on the taste of strong alcoholic beer so this one is good to me. Its not my favorite beer ever but honeslty I donít think I have tasted my favorite beer yet. Not sure why they call it a ten pin porter because after I drink one I feel like I only hit maybe seven pins. So I am renaming this beer the seven pin porter. It leaves you wanting about three more pins. God Bless the beer drinkers of the word and donít forget to chew your big red when you are done.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
hondajunkie (90) - Tinley Park, Illinois, USA - OCT 24, 2013
Pours black with a very dark khaki head that hangs around for a bit leaving watery lacing. Aromas of roasted malts, vanilla. Tastes of bittersweet chocolate, chocolate malt leaving a somewhat bitter aftertaste. Decent, nothing memorable.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
Getbetter (983) - East Palo Alto, California, USA - OCT 15, 2013
From a bottle.The pour is a dark brown with a white head.The body is thin with a roasty malt taste.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Yorker (1857) - Herning, DENMARK - SEP 9, 2013
35 cl bottle @ home. Pours dark brown with an off-white head that leaves very little lacing. Aroma is roasted malt, milk chocolate, and cocoa. Flavour is much like the aroma Ė with an ever so slightly bitter finish. A little thin.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
kaser (4569) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 28, 2013
Poured form 12oz bottle. Light chocolate and malts for taste. Oily body. Slight coconut aroma. Pretty average porter but easy drinking.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
gmellison (427) - Colorado, USA - AUG 19, 2013
pours a dark brown with a tan head. perfectly serviceable porter; aroma is vaguely of chocolate, while the taste is smooth and malty. nice

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
JPDurden24 (1664) - Chandler, Arizona, USA - AUG 18, 2013
Dark brown/black pour with tan head. Roasted chocolate and coffee notes with a light/medium body. Good, but not great.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Dommod2011 (704) - Birmingham, West Midlands, ENGLAND - JUL 20, 2013
Perfectly decent porter. Seems the evening took a Colorado direction. Yep, enjoyed this and it was nice to be able to sit outside. I say sit, I mean stand. I asked a chap with his two friends if we could share his table, to rest a drink on while we chatted. He said no because he was in a big group. Said group must have thought he was as much of a prick as I did as they didnít join him in the hour I stood next to the fucker.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
DanielBrown (4208) - Birmingham (via Leicester), West Midlands, ENGLAND - JUL 14, 2013
Keg at Brewdog Brum. Perfectly pleasant Porter, sampled during the BBB photoshoot. Smooth mouthfeel, some gravy granule in the flavour.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Tide (2438) - Espoo, FINLAND - JUN 27, 2013
Bottle at Brewdog Edinburgh. Black color, beige head. Bitter taste with roasted malts, chocolate, coffee, nuts. Bittersweet finish with roasted malts, nuts. Very nice porter.