RATINGS: 144   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.07/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

Gorbalev (3000) - Ontario, CANADA - MAY 7, 2004
oh dear. My first low carb experience. I suppose I might try the others just to compare but this was honestly the worst beer I have ever tried. I don’t understand this trend at all – I mean, we didn’t see low fat beers 5 years ago did we?

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Sammy (9973) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - MAY 5, 2004
Low carb beer. Very different, Dry, little taste. A light sample of hops. Good for cooking, passable for drinking on a hot day instead of a soda. Very light color, almost water with a bit of foam and bubbles.

Oakes (13860) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - MAY 2, 2004
Swillfest ’04: It is clear, with barely any yellow at all. Slighty grassy, metallic aroma. Very wet and artificial-tasting, like the added icing sugar after pasteurization to beef up the body. It’s like creamy water with the aftertaste of peanuts.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Radek Kliber (6814) - Toronto (Can) Krotoszyn (Pol), POLAND - MAY 2, 2004
Pale gold, decent size head (good job Josh). Celery, garden vegetable like malt. Very light, thin body, finishing with some grassy notes with touch of citric fruit.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Beer Snob (501) - Ontario, CANADA - APR 16, 2004
Curiousity killed the taste buds. Friend of mine had a few... why? I'm not sure. These low carb "beers" aren't for beer lovers. Watery and beyond light - almost non-existant.

tiggmtl (4545) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - APR 1, 2004
It's April Fool's Day. Only reason to rate this one. Yes it is as lifeless as everyone makes it out to be. There is nothing about this beverage that remotely resembles beer. Bottle (clear).

PrimeMinister (138) - Quebec, CANADA - MAR 9, 2004
People who have thaught about this beer should mysteriously dissapear under very strange conditions...

Crockett (1039) - Southampton,Ontario, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 22, 2004
Had one just for fun.Coors light cut with water (if you can imagine). Silly crap. Diet beer. Is no longer beer, if it ever was. Oh, those crazy kids at Sleeman!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
MrManning (2009) - Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 20, 2004
I'm not quite sure what supernatural power persuaded me to buy a six pack of this stuff. That being said, here's what I have to say. It tasted like carbonated water with a pinch of beer in it. Feelt like soda going down. Made me feel bloated, and isn't it supposed to be "low carb"? Bleh!!!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
JoeMcPhee (9004) - Toronto, ON, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 10, 2004
Of all of the low carb beers I tasted, this might be the best. I should stress however that this is the best of some very bad beers. Very pale watery colour. Some hops present in the nose, but very faint. Can taste corn adjuvants. AVOID!