RATINGS: 144   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.07/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
mmacleod75 (112) - Ontario, CANADA - JUL 15, 2013
Poured light straw colour with no head. Faint grassy aroma. Very weak malt flavor, and I mean weak !! Iíd consider it more like beer flavoured water. No aftertaste, of course, since nothing there to start with.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
andrewthfcmuir (32) - Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 11, 2013
Probably the worst beer from one of the lower end breweries in Canada. Looks like a typical pale lager, almost no aroma, taste is water with very (and I mean very) light bread malt, no hops. No aftertaste whatsoever... I donít know why I bothered with this lightly beer flavored sparkling water.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
OntBeerDrinker (511) - Ontario, CANADA - MAR 27, 2013
Looks like a lager. The head was big and some silt over the glass and then it quickly got scared of the beer and left. Smell is ale juice and lager. Taste is carbinated apple jiuce & it feels a tad weird on tounge. After few sips to figure it out, I chuged it got full and insteantly some of the beer came out my mouth. I have had worse beers for other reasonís,but donít like this one.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
JulienHuxley (4633) - Trois-RiviŤres, Quebec, CANADA - FEB 11, 2013
Had to rate one from the bottom 50, and this is about as close to the pit I can get - bonus, I didnít have to pay for it. Courtesy of my momís fridge, 355ml can. Pours the palest yellow Iíve ever seen a beer be, you can already detect the lack of anything malt in origin. Aroma is very subtle, light corn notes and fermented sugar is all. Tastes actually quite a bit like mineral water, mineral, light light sweetness. Palate is dry and watery. Not offensive for something pulled from the bottom of the ratings pile, you just have to know youíre drinking beer.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
beerios1 (2) - Ontario, CANADA - JAN 4, 2013 does not count
I was at a bar where they were giving this beer away for free as a promotion. The bar was filled with bottles drank to the neck - Iíd be downright embarrassed if I were the brew master. Looks like beer, the appearance is actually pretty good, but it doesnít smell or taste like beer. They should rebrand it as yellow fizz water. Think pouring a single beer into a bathtub full of carbonated water.

MadIndian (2663) - Levittown, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 27, 2012
Jesus...God.... I think this might be the worse beer of all time. No Joke. Needed the rating.

Johnsense (1077) - - JUN 14, 2012
UPDATED: JAN 24, 2015 Part of a beer basket at the office - ugh. Yellow/gold with a fizzy head that was gone within 2 seconds. Aroma is barely there - very faint corn/rice aromaís. Taste? Youíre kidding right? This could pass as carbonated water - Very slight hints of corn and rice. Overcarbonated, light mouthfeel. Anyone who says this is their favorite beer clearly does not like beer. An embarassment to Canadian Brewing. Should note there is a version 2.0 out there, but Iím not shelling out the money for 6 of them!

AWS9 (582) - Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA - APR 7, 2012
This literally smells like garbage. I realize some like to add some deScriptive flourish to their beer ratings and use words like "skunky", "sewage", and "ass" to describe a beer, but my use of the word "garbage" is intended to enhance the accuracy of my deScription. Iíve never smelled a gaping bullet wound, but this seems mighty darn close. Tastes like garbage too.

BOB_and_DOUG (1) - - MAR 3, 2012 does not count
Disgusting....Iíve enjoyed every beer these guys have made so I figured I try this....nope.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
cards04 (2466) - Steinbach, Manitoba, CANADA - DEC 27, 2011
If you donít like beer, youíll probably like Sleemanís Clear, as there is very little flavor to be found here. Clean, and Crisp indeed.