overall
n/a

RATINGS: 139   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
jimmay (807) - Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 25, 2009
355 ml can from TBS. Really bad, not beer. No hops, no malt. Like highly carbonated corn brew.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
XtraStout (46) - Alberta, CANADA - OCT 20, 2009
Iím a little surprised at the ultra-low rating this got. Iím not Sleeman fan, dislike most of their beers. After realising this was a light beer though I thought it was quite drinkable (helped by the fact that it was free). Nothing fancy to write about. I liked that I could taste light natural malt as I swallowed. Vaguely pleasant.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
bulldogops (1048) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - SEP 18, 2009
UPDATED: SEP 23, 2009 Bottle. 4%. Weak white foam that fizzes away quickly. Aroma is corn and grains. Taste is watery, grainy, and mild apple sweetness. Mouthfeel is clean and crisp, but there is no flavour to really speak of. I would ask for fruit juice before asking for one of these. $11.99/6 @ Liquor Depot Mayfield Common

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
MrRoss (646) - Delta, British Columbia, CANADA - JUL 16, 2009
Had this given to me at a function last night. No mas!!! Drank it from the bottle. This thing had virtually no carbonation, smelled like urine, and was almost devoid of any taste resembling beer. Not to mention the watery mouthfeel. Wretched, just bloody wretched. Only good thing was not having to pay for it.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
VertBaconStrips (2063) - Assat, Alberta, CANADA - JUL 11, 2009
This smellless, colourless, flavourless mess is a joke of a brew. Itís clear of all worth and itís very clear that Sleemans is consistent at putting out waste of money beers. Iíve had my share of low % beers but this must be the worst of all of them.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
sinkhole (263) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 6, 2009
Pours light golden yellow, with minimal white head. Faint aromas of malts, taste is watery and not very flavourful. No bitterness and very little sweetness noted. Overall Meh.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
cfrancis (2278) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 17, 2009
No flavour, no characteristics. I would only drink it if it were free and even then Iíd be thinking my own piss might be more tempting.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
ILduce (205) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 27, 2008
I would rather drink non-alcoholic beer or rip out my arm and beat myself to death with it.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
terrybail (571) - London, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 28, 2008
12oz bottle from the LCBO Why do they make this it is nothing but water This used to be the wife’s favourite beer until i gave her a Hoegaarden

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
pacaus (49) - Dublin, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 17, 2008
For a super light beer I like it. It has a subtle taste in general and although I do like it and would definitely drink it offered to me I would probably not spend the money on this and would rather have an IPA, Wheat Beer or something I like