overall
n/a

RATINGS: 139   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
PictouRx (142) - Ontario, CANADA - OCT 15, 2011
This is a gross aweful beer, tastes flat and just utterly nasty, this is hands down the worste beer I have had, what has gotten into me??? I can’t see anymore....

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
PrimeMinister (138) - Quebec, CANADA - MAR 9, 2004
People who have thaught about this beer should mysteriously dissapear under very strange conditions...

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
rsans (125) - Pont-Rouge, Quebec, CANADA - DEC 10, 2005
Bought a variety pack of Silver, Clear and Red Ale for my guests. This is simply a alcoholic beverage, period . (surprisingly my wife who does not drink beer enjoyed this drink. Maybe there is a market for this after all)

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
GoldenSpunky (120) - Rochester, New York, USA - FEB 10, 2005
Bottle of some random year. Every year seems to bad when this "beer" is bottled. The appearance is amazing with a pale yellow that seems to fade as it warms. Pours kinds like giner ale but with no flavor or aroma at all. Cant finish this beer but definitly didnt expect to. But hey look at how many carbs I just cut!..WOW AMAZING 100th beer! Heres to you boys!

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
BeerMountie (117) - Placentia, Newfoundland, CANADA - JUL 12, 2006
Bottle from a Sleemans sample pack. The good news I didn’t have to buy a full case to try this beer. The bad news, none of the beer in the sample pack were very good. Pours a pale yellow with a quickly disappearing head. There was very little taste. I poured out most of the beer and gave the others to my brother-in-law. He’ll drink anything.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Commodore (112) - Ontario, CANADA - AUG 31, 2004
Yeah...club soda covers it quite nicely. I couldn’t even taste anything because it was way too fizzy in my mouth. I don’t know enough to tell what adjuncts are used (corn, rice, etc) but this was not at all worth it. At least Sterling has some taste to it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
mmacleod75 (107) - Ontario, CANADA - JUL 15, 2013
Poured light straw colour with no head. Faint grassy aroma. Very weak malt flavor, and I mean weak !! I’d consider it more like beer flavoured water. No aftertaste, of course, since nothing there to start with.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Mullo (102) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - JUN 11, 2005
Nothing speacial about this standard commercial "Low Carb" lager. This means lack of malting and hopping. Average gassing and small head doesn’t do any flavours. Not to much stronger than soda water for my liking...

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Brewmaster88 (53) - Petrolia, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 26, 2005
Can’t expect anything from a low carb beer. And who would pay this much for crap like this. No hops, no malt, no head, no thanks!

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
golubeer (51) - Auckland, NEW ZEALAND - OCT 3, 2007
Bottle. Practically water with some malt. Is this considered to be beer? Drinkable but only just. Boring beer. I gave this to my neighbour who is 16 for his party and everyone hated it.