overall
n/a

RATINGS: 148   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
ILduce (254) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 27, 2008
I would rather drink non-alcoholic beer or rip out my arm and beat myself to death with it.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
dkazuk (248) - winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA - MAY 17, 2008
341ml bottle.
Pale clear yellow with a fizzy, white, weak head. Smells of dust and corn. Taste’s sweet, watery, and metallic. Thin body. Not much else to say.

collieman (191) - montreal, Quebec, CANADA - JUL 3, 2005
water, corn starch, bubbles and skunk Forget this, even if you do want a light beer.

PictouRx (168) - Ontario, CANADA - OCT 15, 2011
This is a gross aweful beer, tastes flat and just utterly nasty, this is hands down the worste beer I have had, what has gotten into me??? I can’t see anymore....

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
AaronBouchard (150) - Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA - FEB 23, 2008
I did not read on the case that this was a low carb beer! I don’t like this beer in the least bit. It has no taste at all. Im not impressed. I am a little pissed about being fooled into buying a low carb beer.

PrimeMinister (138) - Quebec, CANADA - MAR 9, 2004
People who have thaught about this beer should mysteriously dissapear under very strange conditions...

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
rsans (125) - Pont-Rouge, Quebec, CANADA - DEC 10, 2005
Bought a variety pack of Silver, Clear and Red Ale for my guests. This is simply a alcoholic beverage, period . (surprisingly my wife who does not drink beer enjoyed this drink. Maybe there is a market for this after all)

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
GoldenSpunky (120) - Rochester, New York, USA - FEB 10, 2005
Bottle of some random year. Every year seems to bad when this "beer" is bottled. The appearance is amazing with a pale yellow that seems to fade as it warms. Pours kinds like giner ale but with no flavor or aroma at all. Cant finish this beer but definitly didnt expect to. But hey look at how many carbs I just cut!..WOW AMAZING 100th beer! Heres to you boys!

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
BeerMountie (117) - Placentia, Newfoundland, CANADA - JUL 12, 2006
Bottle from a Sleemans sample pack. The good news I didn’t have to buy a full case to try this beer. The bad news, none of the beer in the sample pack were very good. Pours a pale yellow with a quickly disappearing head. There was very little taste. I poured out most of the beer and gave the others to my brother-in-law. He’ll drink anything.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Commodore (112) - Ontario, CANADA - AUG 31, 2004
Yeah...club soda covers it quite nicely. I couldn’t even taste anything because it was way too fizzy in my mouth. I don’t know enough to tell what adjuncts are used (corn, rice, etc) but this was not at all worth it. At least Sterling has some taste to it.