overall
n/a

RATINGS: 139   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
pacaus (49) - Dublin, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 17, 2008
For a super light beer I like it. It has a subtle taste in general and although I do like it and would definitely drink it offered to me I would probably not spend the money on this and would rather have an IPA, Wheat Beer or something I like

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
Kosovar (48) - repentigny, Quebec, CANADA - JAN 24, 2006
Le suffixe "Clear" veut surement désigné ici qu’ils lui ont extirpé toute saveur et charisme qu’elle aurait pu mérité....une gorgé de déception suivi d’un oubli d’amertume

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
XtraStout (46) - Alberta, CANADA - OCT 20, 2009
I’m a little surprised at the ultra-low rating this got. I’m not Sleeman fan, dislike most of their beers. After realising this was a light beer though I thought it was quite drinkable (helped by the fact that it was free). Nothing fancy to write about. I liked that I could taste light natural malt as I swallowed. Vaguely pleasant.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Bainer (45) - Windsor, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 31, 2003
Like everyone said- watery. Little or no head, little or no carbonation- tasted and looked like a beer left for a few days. Not worth the low-cal trade off. Skip this one.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
cousteau (38) - Mercier, Quebec, CANADA - JAN 26, 2006
serieux, on se demande pourquoi ils ne risquent meme pas a mettre d’etiquette sur le corps de la biere... surement que ca coute trop cher et que les consommateurs se lassent de plus en plus et la compagnie baisse ses couts de productions et la qualite de cette derniere. pas de gout, pas d’arriere gout valable, sent mauvaise, une biere anglo-canadienne quoi!

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
travismills (37) - Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 21, 2004
This really shouldn’t be on this website, as still don’t believe it constitutes as beer. Tasted like Perrier gone bad, however considering some of the low-carb junkies are kind of "off-beat" to begin with, maybe this suits them.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
andrewthfcmuir (32) - Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 11, 2013
Probably the worst beer from one of the lower end breweries in Canada. Looks like a typical pale lager, almost no aroma, taste is water with very (and I mean very) light bread malt, no hops. No aftertaste whatsoever... I don’t know why I bothered with this lightly beer flavored sparkling water.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
Kuey (30) - Windsor, Ontario, CANADA - MAR 22, 2005
Good Canadian style beer. good flavour, good appearance, good pallet, no bad aftertaste. Not as good as honey brown.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
steaky (26) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - APR 5, 2007
Looks like piss, smells sour/rancid, taste like water, feels like water also. Very poor, dont touch this stuff. I believe this is their ’light/low carb’ brew and is one of the better ones when compared to the other large breweries Ive heard.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Habman (23) - London, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 16, 2004
I have tended to ignore "light" beers, but I decided to tackle this one as I have enjoyed most of the Sleeman offerings as session beers. Plus my wife brought some home and I was trying to be nice. Afterall, she does pick me up some "imported" beers once in a while at the liquor store. WELL? I can’t come up with any new descriptors for how un-beer like this stuff is. Nowhere as good as my beer kit homebrew and only marginally above the non-alcohol brands sold at the grocery store. If you say you like this you are full of crap or a low-carb slappy!!