overall
n/a

RATINGS: 148   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
travismills (37) - Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 21, 2004
This really shouldn’t be on this website, as still don’t believe it constitutes as beer. Tasted like Perrier gone bad, however considering some of the low-carb junkies are kind of "off-beat" to begin with, maybe this suits them.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
andrewthfcmuir (32) - Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 11, 2013
Probably the worst beer from one of the lower end breweries in Canada. Looks like a typical pale lager, almost no aroma, taste is water with very (and I mean very) light bread malt, no hops. No aftertaste whatsoever... I don’t know why I bothered with this lightly beer flavored sparkling water.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
Kuey (30) - Windsor, Ontario, CANADA - MAR 22, 2005
Good Canadian style beer. good flavour, good appearance, good pallet, no bad aftertaste. Not as good as honey brown.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
steaky (26) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - APR 5, 2007
Looks like piss, smells sour/rancid, taste like water, feels like water also. Very poor, dont touch this stuff. I believe this is their ’light/low carb’ brew and is one of the better ones when compared to the other large breweries Ive heard.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Habman (23) - London, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 16, 2004
I have tended to ignore "light" beers, but I decided to tackle this one as I have enjoyed most of the Sleeman offerings as session beers. Plus my wife brought some home and I was trying to be nice. Afterall, she does pick me up some "imported" beers once in a while at the liquor store. WELL? I can’t come up with any new descriptors for how un-beer like this stuff is. Nowhere as good as my beer kit homebrew and only marginally above the non-alcohol brands sold at the grocery store. If you say you like this you are full of crap or a low-carb slappy!!

beerforgood (22) - Thornhill, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 29, 2005
Okay simple. John is a whore. This is a whore’s beer. Was his corn-based cream ale not enough. Why? Why did he bottle this junk? At least it has Tango below it!

harperwood9 (16) - milton, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 13, 2005
Was offered this at a pub-night, I was drinking my Guinness, my friends took the free-bie, I had one sip!!! Terrible, would drink rum & coke if this was the only beer in the world. Thankfully it is not!!!!

leedsfan (15) - CANADA - JAN 27, 2005
Beer-flavoured Perrier anyone? Enough said. If I want to have fewer carbs, I’ll just drink less real beer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
nmcnair (15) - Barrie, Ontario, CANADA - APR 15, 2015
Not bad for a low-carb beer, but just realize you are not drinking a great ale. Pours golden clear with no head, almost flat.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
roytheboy (13) - British Columbia, CANADA - JUN 6, 2016
Very bland. Mild aroma of white rice a hint of apple. Mild taste of white bread and straw. Quick and clean finish. Not really offensive. Not really much of anything.