overall
n/a

RATINGS: 140   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Cartoonkhaki (1220) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 20, 2003
Ah I'm the lab rat here arn't I. Has no one dared yet to try this "beer" ....One thing you need to know about this beer. Club soda with a little beer flavouring.... only 2.5 grams of carbs... good for you Sleemans I'm sure someone will be proud of you... Currently only available in Ontario.... pitty for us yokals... This is a CLEARly unremarkable waste of PREMIUM money.... Way to go Sleemans way to go for knocking yourself down even further in the rungs.

MrManning (2009) - Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 20, 2004
I'm not quite sure what supernatural power persuaded me to buy a six pack of this stuff. That being said, here's what I have to say. It tasted like carbonated water with a pinch of beer in it. Feelt like soda going down. Made me feel bloated, and isn't it supposed to be "low carb"? Bleh!!!

ClarkVV (3892) - Allston, Massachusetts, USA - OCT 7, 2004
2004 bottle. YES finally I find and try this beer. I was enthralled by the bottle, clear, no label and a faint faint tint of yellow to the beer. The fact that they are highlighting this clearness is just ridiculous. Aroma. Nothing, maybe some light minerals, or something? Flavor. Still nothing. Body. sparkling water. Appearance. Do I have to say it? My friend and I agreed, in all seriousness, that if you put a lemon in this beer, you could serve it unknowingly to someone, as a perrier.

muzzlehatch (4424) - Burlington, Vermont, USA - MAR 10, 2005
12 oz bottle, Sultans of Swill tasting with tiggmtl and ClarkVV 8. Light apple juice color, no head...virtually no aroma or flavor at all...perhaps just the faintest hint of artificial cantaloupe? Or perhaps Iím grasping at straws...

pintbypint (2669) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - JUN 8, 2005
330ml can. Pale straw in colour. Head is sparse. Hard to get an aroma off this - maybe hay and grass. Almost devoid of all flavour - pretty much carbonated water. Itís clear all right, clear from those intrustive beer like flavours of hops and malt.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - MAY 19, 2006
This is pointless, I mean seriously. A bit of noxious aroma when opened, with no body and no flavor. WTF?

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
GregClow (2910) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 6, 2006
Can from the LCBO. Very pale yellow with a large white head that disappears frighteningly fast. Aroma of... uh, nothing, basically. Perhaps a hint of something vaguely beer-like, but itís fleeting at best. Body is light and fizzy. Flavour - thereís none. At all. Not even a smidge. Seriously, itís like drinking club soda. Unbelievable. I should start selling carbonated water with some yellow food colouring as "low carb beer" - I could make a killing!

steaky (26) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - APR 5, 2007
Looks like piss, smells sour/rancid, taste like water, feels like water also. Very poor, dont touch this stuff. I believe this is their ílight/low carbí brew and is one of the better ones when compared to the other large breweries Ive heard.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Spab (2514) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 24, 2010
341 ml bottle from LCBO. Pours a clear ultra pale gold with thin, quickly disappearing white head. Smells like... a glass of water? Honestly, only the vaguest hint of grains. I suppose I could at least be thankful the aromaís not offensive. Now the taste... How do you make something that is both remarkably thin and watery yet fairly unpleasant for the taste it does have? Ask John Sleeman because underneath all the water there are some stale grains. Even the carbonation is underwhelming. This is like flat club soda that someone farted in. Itís with great confidence that I give this beer the lowest score Iíve given anything yet. At least I can continue on my quest to find that elusive 0.5.

Zenwolf (268) - Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 30, 2010
Bottle. Just enough taste to let you know you should not have ordered it. Even dead cold there isnít anything to redeem this. So many better beerís in Canada...