overall
n/a

RATINGS: 148   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Cartoonkhaki (1246) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 20, 2003
Ah I'm the lab rat here arn't I. Has no one dared yet to try this "beer" ....One thing you need to know about this beer. Club soda with a little beer flavouring.... only 2.5 grams of carbs... good for you Sleemans I'm sure someone will be proud of you... Currently only available in Ontario.... pitty for us yokals... This is a CLEARly unremarkable waste of PREMIUM money.... Way to go Sleemans way to go for knocking yourself down even further in the rungs.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Rastacouere (6174) - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA - NOV 12, 2003
It pours a clear limpid yellow NOT necessarily NOT alike toilet water after relieving one's bladder. Aroma is reminiscent of a prodigious baby skunk with obvious defense potential. The taste is another story though, it's a complex mixture from the most distinct and unattainable sources of waters from 8 specific islands hidden to humanity until John Sleeman had a dream which revealed him the tremendous potential of their sacred water. Stuff of legend. Welcome to the top 10!

MrManning (2009) - Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 20, 2004
I'm not quite sure what supernatural power persuaded me to buy a six pack of this stuff. That being said, here's what I have to say. It tasted like carbonated water with a pinch of beer in it. Feelt like soda going down. Made me feel bloated, and isn't it supposed to be "low carb"? Bleh!!!

ClarkVV (5559) - Allston, Massachusetts, USA - OCT 7, 2004
2004 bottle. YES finally I find and try this beer. I was enthralled by the bottle, clear, no label and a faint faint tint of yellow to the beer. The fact that they are highlighting this clearness is just ridiculous. Aroma. Nothing, maybe some light minerals, or something? Flavor. Still nothing. Body. sparkling water. Appearance. Do I have to say it? My friend and I agreed, in all seriousness, that if you put a lemon in this beer, you could serve it unknowingly to someone, as a perrier.

muzzlehatch (4464) - Beloit, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 10, 2005
12 oz bottle, Sultans of Swill tasting with tiggmtl and ClarkVV 8. Light apple juice color, no head...virtually no aroma or flavor at all...perhaps just the faintest hint of artificial cantaloupe? Or perhaps I’m grasping at straws...

pintbypint (3326) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - JUN 8, 2005
330ml can. Pale straw in colour. Head is sparse. Hard to get an aroma off this - maybe hay and grass. Almost devoid of all flavour - pretty much carbonated water. It’s clear all right, clear from those intrustive beer like flavours of hops and malt.

steaky (26) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - APR 5, 2007
Looks like piss, smells sour/rancid, taste like water, feels like water also. Very poor, dont touch this stuff. I believe this is their ’light/low carb’ brew and is one of the better ones when compared to the other large breweries Ive heard.

Zenwolf (269) - Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 30, 2010
Bottle. Just enough taste to let you know you should not have ordered it. Even dead cold there isn’t anything to redeem this. So many better beer’s in Canada...

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Gorbalev (3000) - Ontario, CANADA - MAY 7, 2004
oh dear. My first low carb experience. I suppose I might try the others just to compare but this was honestly the worst beer I have ever tried. I don’t understand this trend at all – I mean, we didn’t see low fat beers 5 years ago did we?

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
beanmedic (347) - Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA - MAY 25, 2004
UPDATED: MAR 13, 2005 Re-rate: Just as bad as a year ago. actually, much worse. alcoholic taste, blended with corn cob. clear is an understatement. more like yellow tinted water. smells like corn water and alcohol. Original May 25, 2004: Compared to other light beers, this one is awesome. of course this is also the most expensive bottle of water you will ever buy. A bland beer, with no aftertaste, or any taste at all. 2/1/1/1/1 = 0.6