overall
n/a

RATINGS: 140   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

robinvboyer (3086) - Sturgeon Falls, Ontario, CANADA - MAR 2, 2007
smells like.........wow, i cant put my finger on it. dirty wet socks? wow, this is awful. flavour is......well there isnt any? ok how can something smell so bad, and not taste like anything? leave it to the macros!

terrybail (594) - London, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 28, 2008
12oz bottle from the LCBO Why do they make this it is nothing but water This used to be the wife’s favourite beer until i gave her a Hoegaarden

cfrancis (2331) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 17, 2009
No flavour, no characteristics. I would only drink it if it were free and even then Iíd be thinking my own piss might be more tempting.

jimpapa (1) - USA - OCT 21, 2010 does not count
the condensation on the outside of the bottle tastes better than the stuff on the inside

hbball (1) - USA - OCT 27, 2010 does not count
This beer is so bad, when I saw a piece on Minyanville today commenting on it being on this list, I head to sign up for this account to add my own rating in agreement. It is low in calories, though, which will help you lose weight by (a) forcing yourself to try a bottle; (b) not drinking any more beer that night if this is all you bought.

PictouRx (142) - Ontario, CANADA - OCT 15, 2011
This is a gross aweful beer, tastes flat and just utterly nasty, this is hands down the worste beer I have had, what has gotten into me??? I canít see anymore....

BOB_and_DOUG (1) - - MAR 3, 2012 does not count
Disgusting....Iíve enjoyed every beer these guys have made so I figured I try this....nope.

AWS9 (474) - Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA - APR 7, 2012
This literally smells like garbage. I realize some like to add some descriptive flourish to their beer ratings and use words like "skunky", "sewage", and "ass" to describe a beer, but my use of the word "garbage" is intended to enhance the accuracy of my description. Iíve never smelled a gaping bullet wound, but this seems mighty darn close. Tastes like garbage too.

Johnsense (791) - - JUN 14, 2012
Part of a beer basket at the office - ugh. Yellow/gold with a fizzy head that was gone within 2 seconds. Aroma is barely there - very faint corn/rice aromaís. Taste? Youíre kidding right? This could pass as carbonated water - Very slight hints of corn and rice. Overcarbonated, light mouthfeel. Anyone who says this is their favorite beer clearly does not like beer. An embarassment to Canadian Brewing.

MadIndian (2366) - Levittown, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 27, 2012
Jesus...God.... I think this might be the worse beer of all time. No Joke. Needed the rating.