Small Town Root Beer Beer
     click to upload

RATINGS: 4   MEAN: 3.65/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.11   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 585   ABV: 19.5%

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Christpuncher (714) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAR 8, 2014
Super sweet and tastes just like root beer. You would never know it is 10 percent alcohol. Pours dark. Had at Lincoln square lanes ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
charule (811) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 24, 2013
Midwest Brewers Fest. Looks like root beer tastes like root beer. Good cuz its different.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
beastiefan2k (2274) - 2nd City (formely NYC & KS), Illinois, USA - JUL 18, 2013
Draft @ Lockdown served in a snifter. Black pour, filled to the brim with no head. So, I hate it when people do this but I am going to this... I hated this beer because it tasted exactly like what the beer is intended to taste like. Yup, it smells just like root beer and NOTHING ELSE - no way to know its a beer. The flavor is like a syrup Sambuca-like flavor with root beer. Again, no beer. Also, no sign of alcohol, which makes me really question this 20% thing. But the problem is I hate root beer. I know, I know.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
jmagnus87 (2220) - Rockford, Illinois, USA - JUL 13, 2013
Draft at tropical oasis campground in garden prarie il. My god, the alcohol is hardly noticeable. It just tastes like a thick syrupy rootbeer with a little warmth on the end. Wow.