overall

RATINGS: 109   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.67   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Made strong in the fine tradition of making things strong. Built from apples, built to refresh.

JohnGalt1's rating

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
JohnGalt1 (769) - , Idaho, USA - MAR 31, 2014
Pounder cans picked up at the COOP a week or so ago... Getting around to "enjoying" one tonight. Pours a clear dark golden. Nose is like sweet apple juice with no real cider notes.. soooo sweet with no balance.. Flavor tastes the same but with a Baby Aspirin mixed in for the morning headache... Too sweet... Sorority girls should get custom made Koozies. Glad I tried it and am just as happy it is in the rear view mirror. Apple juice concentrate, literally nothing else... Junk drunk juice. I see no real redeeming qualities other than it goes down easy... "Insert Sorority girl joke here".

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Beerman6686 (5272) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 29, 2015
Poured a darker orange color with a white head. Aroma was of apple jucie, some extra sugar. Flavor similar, sweet cheap apple juice.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 15/20
lobosaintori (7) - - JUN 23, 2015 does not count
Itslike biting into a red delicious apple, crisp but not too sharp, nice and mild flavor. perhaps best apple cider I have tasted.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
bakerfel (1) - Big Rapids, Michigan, USA - JUN 16, 2015 does not count
roasty, alcohol, pale, sparkling, minimal head, medium bitterness, flat, bitter, light body,

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
zach8270 (3810) - Henrietta, New York, USA - MAY 15, 2015
(can - 12 oz) Slightly hazy gold pour with a thin white head. Not much in the way of carbonation. Tart apple without a lot of sugar. Flavor is dry and tart. Not a whole lot of sweetness with a dry finish.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
BierMeHoos (322) - Maryland, USA - MAY 15, 2015
Poured from big 16oz can. Bought from a outdoor stand for a local food truck event, and was moderately impressed. Aroma, appearance, taste and palate all what you would expect from a cider. I would say its typical for the style, but not amazing either. Decent for a random drink.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
frankenkitty (1981) - Oak Lawn, Illinois, USA - MAY 6, 2015
Honey/copper colored body, quick head, minimally effervescent. Light, ripe apple aromas with a whiff of alcohol. Rather sweet and sticky apple cider flavor. A little cloying to start, transitioning to grapeskin and a slightly vinous finish. I suppose itís OK as a one-off cider. I bought a 6 pack and Iím deciding to not session it. Feels a bit awkward in my belly and Iím going to have a few glasses of water instead. ~~~~~~ Kenwood Liquors, Oak Lawn, IL.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 4/20
ChiTownReviews (1) - - APR 21, 2015 does not count
I am not anti Smith & Forge. I do love the sweetness when I need a break from beer but the side effects are horrible. Every single time I have had a glass I get diarrhea. It lasts as long as I drink the cider. I would not recommend it. The Squirts are not worth it.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
saldridge (1) - - APR 14, 2015 does not count
Next time I better use my phone to read a review...thank god it was on sale. Low carbonation, too sweet, no body to it, barely a scent of apple. We have so many cideries around, Iíll stick with them in the future. PS: if you bought it and really donít like it, mix in some IPA

camalone (1) - Spokane Valley, Washington, USA - MAR 31, 2015 does not count
I live in Washington, Apple state, and many wonderful cideries. I have tried many and bought this on a whim. Excellent and wish I had bought more. Very hard to find here.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
ectuohy27 (738) - ESTONIA - MAR 25, 2015
Somewhat metallic dull cider with a tangy Jolly Rancher finish. not high-quality but certainly drinkable and in spades. interestingly different chemical feel (more tartness?) relative to the Estonian versions...