Spiz Czekoladowe

RATINGS: 4   MEAN: 2.65/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.71   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
13 Plato

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Bamsen78 (2413) - Sønderborg, DENMARK - MAR 20, 2014
Draught @ the brewpub. Pours hazy ruby / copper brown with small light tan head. Clear aroma of malt and dark chocolate, with hints of coffee. Sweetish flavour of coffee, chocolate and caramel malt. Sparse, bitter, roasty notes. Coffeelike aftertaste. Not bad for a chocolate beer, although I could do without the perfumed belches.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Firefly54 (222) - - NOV 2, 2012
Large white head that soon goes and leaves the beer looking like flat coke. Aroma is chocolate, butter, milk, cocoa powder. Taste is sweet but I could drink t till I puke. All chocolate with a hint of bitterness that nearly gives it balance. I go here every year in Wroclaw and I like it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
kiwianer (3315) - Otorohanga, NEW ZEALAND - JUN 5, 2012
On Tap @ the brewpub. The head is very unstable, the color black. It tastes like the watery cacao from the youth hostels. 8/6/6/6/-/6

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Radek Kliber (6324) - Toronto (Can) Krotoszyn (Pol), POLAND - JUN 8, 2011
On tap at brewpub
Aroma intense aroma of sweet and powdery chocolate. It makes me wonder how much of true chocolate is in it? 6-
Appearance hazed dark brown with medium beige- white top.
Flavor and Palate : Taste similar to what aroma proposed. Once again I di have my doubts that there is real cocoa in it. Felt sweet like chocolate. Palate was fine with carbonation under control. Finish far too sweet.