overall
Brewed by Brauerei Beck & Co./Becks (InBev)
Style: Premium Lager
Bremen, Germany
Serve in Lager glass

RATINGS: 970   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.3   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
Two row spring barley from the south of England, a special strain of yeast, ice-age glacier water from the "Rotenburger Rinne," plus hops from the famous "Hallertau Hop Gardens" in southern Germany are the ingredients that give St. Pauli Girl Lager its unsurpassed quality and taste and keeps you coming back for more.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
MackJigger (13) - Maryland, USA - FEB 20, 2004
Cheaper substitute for Heineken. I get an occasional headache from this one. But overall it does the trick and is a treat when I have the dough.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Beyer (13) - Petaluma, California, USA - JUL 28, 2004
A embarrassment to good German Beers. Nice label (for a Munich girl in.....Bremen?). I rather have a Becks. Enough said.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
JStumpf (13) - San Francisco, California, USA - JUN 12, 2007
Brilliantly clear straw-gold color with a larger head. Grainy malt aroma, with but the slightest hint of hops. Crisp, light body and texture. Heavy skunky aroma with some grainy sweetness. Quite clean, with some grassy hop notes and mild bitterness. Refreshing strong carbonation. I drank eight beers at the local pub and took home a fat chick.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
Clockw3rk (12) - Delmar, New York, USA - FEB 11, 2007
Ok, this is my favorite, what i call "pounding beer" you would call it, mass market. But if I’m going to go to the supermarket and get a 12’er, I’m going to grab SPG or Heines. Obviously the smell is horrible, I’ll be the first to admit that, and I sneeze like hell the morning afterwards if I cashed more than 12 of them; however, this is a damn good german lager. Great social beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
studhamster (11) - Idaho, USA - MAY 15, 2009
This like other green bottled beers has that skunky smell. Pours clear with large diminishing head.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
morbeer (11) - Sparks, Nevada, USA - JUN 12, 2010
This beer is very good. its kind of expensive, but its well worth it. I had this in my fridge and offered one to my room mate who drinks bud. He tried it and immediately fell in love with it. I would definitely recommend this over Heineken.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
bbwcfan (11) - USA - JUN 23, 2004
This beer may smell like skunk. But believe me, after a few of these you will start licking the bottle (hey, she is hot, isn’t she?). I recommend this beer to Light Beer drinkers who want to finally delve into the world of REAL beer. This is a good start.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
wookie619 (10) - san diego, California, USA - OCT 5, 2001
Ive allways loved to hate this beer, if you dont live in munich and/or dont own a bar im not sure you can really capture a true comercial german Pilsener, maybe Gosser?

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
AlexF4099 (10) - New Jersey, USA - NOV 5, 2001
Not much to this. Kind of bitter, definitely skunky.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
chino242 (10) - USA - NOV 20, 2003
This one reminds me of Heineken. It has a nice package, and also has a decent taste, but even though it is good, it doesn't quite live up to the hype. Overall ...average.