overall
Brewed by Brauerei Beck & Co./Becks (InBev)
Style: Premium Lager
Bremen, Germany
Serve in Lager glass

RATINGS: 951   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.29   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
Two row spring barley from the south of England, a special strain of yeast, ice-age glacier water from the "Rotenburger Rinne," plus hops from the famous "Hallertau Hop Gardens" in southern Germany are the ingredients that give St. Pauli Girl Lager its unsurpassed quality and taste and keeps you coming back for more.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
bbrock81 (304) - Le Mars, Iowa, USA - SEP 19, 2002
A nice little pilsener. I prefer it to Heineken, but there are definitely better German brews out there. Try something from Munich, there’s a reason it’s the capital of brewing.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
robharing (82) - Ormond Beach, Florida, USA - NOV 15, 2004
not that bad of a beer pale in color with white medium head taste better little on warm side gives pretty good buss and no bad after taste

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 16/20
CaptVegetable (3) - USA - APR 26, 2005 does not count
Nice foamy head and lacing. The aroma of this beer when freshly poured smells extremely similar to high quality dank. The herb-aroma doesn’t translate to a reefer-taste in the beer, but it is truly an interesting surprise. The beer is a pale yellow, and there are lots of bubbles moving around and rising to the top. This is a smooth, refreshing, fresh tasting lager that is very drinkable and perfect for social events or live music. I’d probably have to say that this is my favorite lager.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 18/20
Rballs01 (279) - Madison, New Jersey, USA - JUN 16, 2006
I love this beer. When you just need a nice crisp beer flavored beer this is the go to beer. Golden hue, crisp and clean. The best German pils out there.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
gpwasr10 (9) - USA - JUL 3, 2006 does not count
This is my old favorite. The one that generally graced my fridge door for many years. It still does but only occasionally. Nice hoppy aroma, if a little skunky. Refreshing taste that does not set up shop in your palette. Like a good woman she comes, gives you what you want, and then is gone as fast as she appeared. A solid old stand by to be sure. Serve Chilled.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
DrewTaylor (154) - Michigan, USA - NOV 28, 2006
Very pale color with a medium to small head. Aroma is skunky with a hint of wheat. Flavor is bready with a good amount of taste. Pauli is a beer you can enjoy a few of without it becoming overbearing or filling. one of my favorites for tis combination of taste and drinkability.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
Pwn3d (1962) - Manhattan, New York, USA - AUG 16, 2007
This beer is similair to Becks to me. I really enjoy both of them so thats not a problem for me. Nice carbonation, nice flavor, solid in all ways. I will buy this again.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
MrRoss (646) - Delta, British Columbia, CANADA - AUG 17, 2009
Pouring a nice medium gold, this had a great bitter aroma, along with the regulation foamy white head of normal size. Taste was enjoyable, as were the mouthfeel and aftertaste.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Chewt0i (2) - Albany, New York, USA - JAN 29, 2005 does not count
Ok, this is my favorite, what i call "pounding beer" you would call it, mass market. But if I’m going to go to the supermarket and get a 12’er, I’m going to grab SPG or Heines. Obviously the smell is horrible, I’ll be the first to admit that, and I sneeze like hell the morning afterwards if I cashed more than 12 of them; however, this is a damn good german lager. Great social beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
pbird (39) - Orange Park, Florida, USA - NOV 4, 2005
I agree with StevusMagnus. I thought with the buxom blonde on the bottle, this thing was gonna rock my world. When I opened it, it smelled a little skunky. The taste was way too bitter, too. Would drink again, but not looking forward to it.