Stack 101 High Gravity Smooth Lager 9.9%

RATINGS: 38   MEAN: 1.52/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.64   EST. CALORIES: 297   ABV: 9.9%

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
ffbot (87) - Oakland, California, USA - AUG 26, 2015
Taste had a slight alcohol burn, but was sickly sweet too like the worst of the malts. Big sloppy beer, perfect for brown bagging behind your local 7-11. I drank it hiding out behind some pallets by the train station. Did not match well with sausage, which was actually surprising. It sucks.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
beerbaaron (1772) - Arizona, USA - AUG 20, 2015
From a convenience store that doesnít follow the íno shirt, no shoes, no serviceí motto. ICE cold on a 112 degree day. Clear dark yellow with a dirty white head that quickly fizzles away. Smells like gasoline and corn. Taste is unmasked high alcohol. Fuel and sugar. Rotten fruit. I canít believe this is sold to the public. I canít believe I still drank this. This is poison.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
PorterPounder (6411) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - JUN 25, 2015
Seagoville, Tx - some random Chevron/Taqueria store - 24 oz can that I of course did not finish. I stopped here specifically because i actually lived in this town for two years as a kid and thought it would be neat to rate a beer I bought here - this is all i could find!Alcohol in the aroma, of the medicinal and jet fuel type. Sweet, artificial fruitiness, ripening vegetables, heavy booziness, paint thinner in the finish. Hard to swallow. Avoid - for ticking sampling purposes only!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Drake (10888) - Free Union, Virginia, USA - JUN 14, 2015
24 ounce can, 4/10/15. Clear golden, thin fizzy tan head, decent retention. Aroma of fusel alcohols, grainy malt, green apple. The taste is grainy malt, green apple. Medium bodied, low carbonation, faint booze, overly sweet.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
SudsMcDuff (7114) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - MAY 17, 2015
bought in a armpit gas station on the way back from austin with scott, matt, and roberto .. dark gold .. almost no foam .. ruff corn and booze hay .. only a mild to medium cheap booze kick .. a rather gold star malt likker, i got it done quick .. . . the clear lake flood of 2015 (may 15th) sucked, lost many pictures

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
jackl (5919) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - APR 10, 2015
Can, thanks to noted admin Drake. Gold with a small head. Nose is pretty menacing. Strong, boozy and artificial. Apple candies. Bread. Spun sugar. Taste is regrettably similar. Strong boozy apple boost juice. Grainy. Sweet. Heavy and flabby. Not ideal.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
michcam8 (401) - Ohio, USA - MAR 24, 2015
not good. would not recommend to others. pours gold, doesnt drink golde, not very good. would pass

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
MacBoost (1564) - Pouring Bus, New York, USA - MAR 24, 2015
Stack. Michcam "I didnt snort the whole bag" generously shared this bottle with me. Fuck you, Steve. Pours gold. Aromas of creamed corn, cooked veggies and holy shit, fuck you. This is terrible, but I canít resist the high boost. Iím Fucken waxed. At 8pm on a Tuesday night.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
cheap (4678) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 28, 2015
UPDATED: MAR 1, 2015 I have come to beleive that melanie and rinkuskai are trying to be the kings of the rudest beers in the world, no shit. Made the mistake of buying this 24 oz can and then letting it sit on my car seat for 20 minutes before I sampled it, should have made it cold as possible. I think the last time I had beer this crappy was when I did melanieís jaguar. When popped, the aroma is somewhat like sewer and sulfur but that clears to an alarming sugary sweet volatile olfactory that is nearly repulsive. Clear pale yellow with a pissy head. Weirdly sweet on the initial palate, like really cheap adjunct lager BS. Difficult at times, especially with that trying to hold the gag reflex thing on every swig. Cheap whiskey was simply mixed in. Oddly, just plainly quite rude and fricken watery. In someways, this stuff reminds me of the worst barleywine, with itís terrible cloying aggravating happy BS sweetness. Terrible, just terrible I think to myself. I normally associate bitterness with crudeness but this needs manners even without bitterness, it must have been raised in the jungle all by its lonely self. Finish is just plain unrefined and nasty. Why am I trying this, for the tick? NOT WORTH IT. Date code fresh but just palin BS Overall, smells like sweet sewage and tastes like sweet sewage, triggers gag reflex on every sip and this is from a ubiquitous pale lager lover. BULLSHIT STACK. Look, I love cheap beer but this is pushing the envelope, 1.25$ for 24 oz can at a gas station in WVA. Yep, shouldah made sure this was cold as possible, that was my big mistake.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
mjg74 (2891) - Salem, Oregon, USA - JAN 13, 2015
Canned from US Market. Medium golden in color. Nose is mostly alcohol. Flavor is alcohol and sour grapes/apples. Pretty bad stuff.