overall

RATINGS: 68   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.62   EST. CALORIES: 360   ABV: 12%
Brewed with the finest extra malted barley and select hops for a bold smooth flavor.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Butters (3789) - Richmond, Virginia, USA - NOV 23, 2010
mmmmm. delicious malt liquor...... Everything you hate to love... Sickly sweet, grainy, alcohol present, but still hidden for 12%. Cool can at least?

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
SphinxTX (2876) - Mata Gorda, Texas, USA - NOV 7, 2010
(24oz can, courtesy of blutt59) Pours a clear gold with a small white fizzy head. Aroma of corn and light lemon. Flavor is the same with some nasty added. Medium body with very high carbonation. Overall, someone, some where is saying "This stuff is the shit!" and they would be right....

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
zdk9 (183) - Texas, USA - OCT 30, 2010
(24oz can thanks to blutt59) Smells like Miller High Life that someone put medicine into- as in non sweetened cough syrup. This is disgusting! How can anyone drink this?

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
dyetube (1183) - McKinney, Texas, USA - OCT 28, 2010
This beer pours an amberish yellow with a thin white head. The aromas are corn, alcohol. The mouthfeel is water and very alcoholic. This was a get you messed up beer but not a food beer. Cheers!

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
riversideAK (5625) - Shoreline, Washington, USA - OCT 10, 2010
Oh man, this is some bad stuff. Can given to me by CheersMate. Thanks Kevin... Nose os metal, apples, Borski, Popov, or Safeway Brand triple charcoal filtered vodka, chemically sweetness. Good lord. The can is cool, its got gold and that makes it appear that it might be a little better than it really be so the appearance will probably get the best score of the whole experience. The flavor tastes like alcohol burning from the aformentioned vodkas plus rotten apple cider, heavy corn syrup, and more vodka. Fucking shit this was bad.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
HopInJohn (1) - USA - OCT 8, 2010 does not count
This is the new champion in my "worst beer ever tasted" category. Background: as a 6 month addition to our nation’s unemployed statistics, I have become very used to bad beers. Craft beers are a special occasion luxury; Budweiser and Blue Moon are luxury purchases. More often I resort to real swill like PBR, Icehouse, and Beast Ice to get my beer buzz these days. I have even descended so far as to the periodic purchase of Schlitz and Steel Reserve in a pinch. And yet, Stack still stands out as uniquely terrible. I don’t really need to go into the pour, color, lacing, etc. It’s no better or worse than any other cheap malt liquor. Surprisingly, the aroma is not quite as bad as some other American adjuncts. The metallic scent that is often there doesn’t show up. In taste, however, is where this beer really excels -- at being practically undrinkable. The only thing I can summon to describe the taste of this stuff is rotten apple mixed with nail polish. I never, never get rid of beer and yet after about 3 swigs of this, I had to pour it down the toilet. I just couldn’t picture myself finishing it without vomiting. I recommend you try this once just to see exactly where the bottom rung of beer exists.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
bu11zeye (11972) - Frisco (Dallas), Texas, USA - SEP 30, 2010
(24oz can, courtesy of blutt59) Pours a clear yellow body with a small white head. Aroma of grain, cognac, and corn. Flavor of alcohol, corn, and sugar.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
puboflyons (2173) - Allenstown, New Hampshire, USA - SEP 6, 2010
From the 24 fl. oz. can 1161-2008. Hmm, I did not realize there was a craft malt liquor like this out there. I am so used to seeing malt liquors from A-B and Miller. As for this one it pours a decent looking golden color with a quick burst of white fizzy head. The aroma is bold with barley, grains and malts but does not carry the metallic scent you get with the national macros. The taste lives up to the malt liquor tradition with a pungent alcohol sourness coupled with barley malts and some muted bitter hops. I appreciate the brewer’s effort.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
dwyerpg (4579) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - AUG 31, 2010
My friend, a non-beer aficionado, made a bad face after tasting this, then said it tastes like a bad Colt 45. So....hopes were not high. Smells sugary, like an alcoholic mead. Truly, the aroma screams hangover! Ooh, the first sip is okay at best, then the alcohol really makes itself known. Not good. I had to increase this score because I can say that this beer gave me a solid buzz, despite the fact that I only drank half of it, as I was sharing.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
thirdeye11 (5598) - Dallas, Texas, USA - AUG 1, 2010
(24oz can thanks to blutt59) clear medium yellow, very few bubbles. Nose of apple, alcohol. Taste is horrible, hairspray, apple, nasty and watery. Truly one of the worst abominations brought to human history.