RATINGS: 968   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.48/5   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
The two eleven mark, based on the medieval symbol for steel, appears only on Steel Reserve(R) High Gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
vwsteggie (684) - Paxton, Massachusetts, USA - JAN 5, 2003
I saw the 24oz can at the local alcoholic store and I figured, ’what the heck.’ Anyway, it has a light amber color and slightly metalic smell. Taste is also metalic and malt mixed in and finishes smooth with little bitterness. Overall not bad for $.99, but not my cup of tea.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
tex (52) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 5, 2003
I once saw a man drink an entire 40 of this toxin in one chug and live. I swore off drinking bad beer ever since.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
bythe40 (64) - USA - JAN 4, 2003
Very fruity, Bad after taste. this must be very cold. The best thing about this is it only takes 40 very efficient.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
ByTheGlass (41) - USA - JAN 2, 2003
Recently a friend brought two 24 oz cans of this stuff around and we gave it a shot. Fruity aroma and taste, probably best drank as cold as possible. he thought Colt 45 was better but this stuff packs a Hell of a punch! He noticed the high efficiency large pour hole so you can slam this stuff down without having to taste too much on the way. Potent! It was probably best we could only get it in the 24 ozer because a 40 of this would leave you hammered for sure! A high class brew if you are drinking it while living under a bridge or flopped in a urine smelling doorway. Be careful with this one!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Radek Kliber (7165) - Toronto (Can) Krotoszyn (Pol), POLAND - JAN 1, 2003
Gold, with fairly nice head (especially for its strength), nothing to be ashamed off. Sweet aroma, alkoholic, fairly normal. It what you expect from such drink. Average for its style.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 12/20
djmonkey99 (10) - USA - DEC 24, 2002
The first time I drank this beer, I was amazed at how smooth it was. I had a 40 and drank it all, an amazing feat for me at the time. Since then, though, the bottles I’ve found tasted like piss. I rated it based on my first experience.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
crunked2399 (34) - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 23, 2002
What the fuck!?

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
psychodrama311 (122) - petaluma, Nevada, USA - DEC 20, 2002
this is the craziest beer i’ve ever tasted. used to be two tall cans for $1.00. it will definitely do the job to your head..but man the taste of metallic.. is a overbearing one.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
GeekedOut (22) - Norfolk, Virginia, USA - DEC 18, 2002
I thought I was eating an aluminum can.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
THEWINOKING99 (3) - Macomb, Michigan, USA - DEC 18, 2002 does not count
If I cant get Camo, this is my next choice. It does not really go down smooth, the taste is a little less than to be desired. For $2.99 including tax and deposit. This stuff gets you hammered quick, and it is a good choice on budget nights.