overall

RATINGS: 964   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.48/5   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
The two eleven mark, based on the medieval symbol for steel, appears only on Steel Reserve(R) High Gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Radek Kliber (7115) - Toronto (Can) Krotoszyn (Pol), POLAND - JAN 1, 2003
Gold, with fairly nice head (especially for its strength), nothing to be ashamed off. Sweet aroma, alkoholic, fairly normal. It what you expect from such drink. Average for its style.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 12/20
djmonkey99 (10) - USA - DEC 24, 2002
The first time I drank this beer, I was amazed at how smooth it was. I had a 40 and drank it all, an amazing feat for me at the time. Since then, though, the bottles I’ve found tasted like piss. I rated it based on my first experience.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
crunked2399 (34) - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 23, 2002
What the fuck!?

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
psychodrama311 (122) - petaluma, Nevada, USA - DEC 20, 2002
this is the craziest beer i’ve ever tasted. used to be two tall cans for $1.00. it will definitely do the job to your head..but man the taste of metallic.. is a overbearing one.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
GeekedOut (22) - Norfolk, Virginia, USA - DEC 18, 2002
I thought I was eating an aluminum can.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
THEWINOKING99 (3) - Macomb, Michigan, USA - DEC 18, 2002 does not count
If I cant get Camo, this is my next choice. It does not really go down smooth, the taste is a little less than to be desired. For $2.99 including tax and deposit. This stuff gets you hammered quick, and it is a good choice on budget nights.

0.9
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Blatz King (150) - Whitewater, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 18, 2002
Oh my god! Who shit in my Swill?

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
ultraspank (867) - Alverca, Lisboa, PORTUGAL - DEC 16, 2002
Had this in a 24oz silver can. Light nose of flowers, perfume, and earth. Pours a light yellow. The large white head is fizzy bordering on creamy and tight enough to hold together as it comes above the lip of the glass. It does diminish quickly though, and has poor lacing. The flavor is not much to write home about as the brew starts sweet had a lightly acidic middle and finishes sweet and floral. The light body is smooth and lively/fizzy and finishes alcoholic. Would be the bomb with a full sack of sliders from White Castle, or perhaps a dozen or so Tacos from the border should you find yourself inebriated on your way home from your little brother’s frat house party.

DOdubble (92) - UVA, Virginia, USA - DEC 7, 2002
The 211 is the best buy out there. Smooth, tasty, and knocks you on your ass...everything you could want in a malt liquor!!

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
SDquaffer (18) - San Diego, California, USA - DEC 7, 2002
Riverside county, last call throwback liquor store...all choices were lousy, so I opted for the ’high gravity’ choice... don’t bother, unless you have paintbrushes to clean...