overall

RATINGS: 931   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.46   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
The two eleven mark, based on the medieval symbol for steel, appears only on Steel Reserve(R) High Gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

scubasteve4u99 (1) - Missoula, Montana, USA - SEP 10, 2001 does not count
Great beer no question. Head: moderate, quick, frothy, no lacing. Aroma : solid, hoppy. Color : light yellow / brown red. Taste : strong acedic, Low carbonation. Aftertaste : mild, some developing hoppiness. Guys like it Girls like it and the beer is 8.1% The can is also very pleasing as well as informative. 211 is the Medieval mark for STEEL. Very clever.

dafortyshorty99 (1) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 14, 2001 does not count
Steel Reserve is by far the easiest way I’ve found to wake up on 53rd and Lancaster with broken glass in my hands. Saves a lot of money on cab fair. Has anyone seen my cell phone?

wykyd1399 (1) - crestline, California, USA - JAN 22, 2002 does not count
OMG this is the best there is....hey I may be a chick, but it takes me a WHOLE lot of hard alcohol (try almost 2 fifths) to get me buzzed....and only 48oz of this to get me to where I wanna be! this is the bomb! hella thanx to my best friend for getting me hooked!!!

MrTapeworm99 (13) - Sonora, California, USA - JUL 19, 2002
Nasty metallic syrup taste tries to hide the alcohol. I’d rather taste the alcohol. Pound some $1.49 40s to get hammered good N’ cheap, but you’ll regret it in the morning.

DOdubble (92) - UVA, Virginia, USA - DEC 7, 2002
The 211 is the best buy out there. Smooth, tasty, and knocks you on your ass...everything you could want in a malt liquor!!

juplife99 (2) - Ohio, USA - JAN 8, 2003 does not count
the reserve is a beautiful thing.

goatshrub (2) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - JAN 18, 2004 does not count
god damn this beer is so boss. i cant believe how cheap it was, best malt liquor available. ever. bottom line. dont talk to me. stop it. who are you?

DuffManOhYeah (133) - USA - MAY 11, 2006
Outstanding. I had a great time while vacationing on the reserve. And by reserve, I mean street corner. And by street corner, I mean whorehouse.

VegasTrepid (1) - USA - MAY 31, 2006 does not count
This is the crunked juice of choice for the fastest buzz and to get girls clothes off LOL

Glazed9884 (207) - USA - APR 10, 2007
Ok, so I gave it a better rating than it deserves from a technical standpoint. But dude, this is probably the greatest beer ever!!!! You gotta think outside the box here! Sure, it doesn’t "taste" "smell" or "look" good, but hey, it’ll get medieval on you! It’s like $2 per 40, gets you wasted, and doesn’t taste as bad as other malt liquors. Also, damn it feels good to be a gangsta.