Steel Reserve Alloy Series Blk Berry 211

RATINGS: 46   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.38   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
Brewed For Extra Gravity & Exceptionally Smooth Flavor

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Homer321 (999) - Rock Ridge, Florida, USA - APR 11, 2014
can thanks to jtclockwork. aroma of Extra Gravity & Exceptionally Smooth Flavor. Taste is Extra Gravity & Exceptionally Smooth Flavor. Finished with a lingering Extra Gravity & Exceptionally Smooth Flavor

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
jtclockwork (7114) - , New Jersey, USA - APR 6, 2014
Can Blipp made me open at 7K/5K. Pours purple. Nose is blackberry gummy bears. grape soda and purple drink. Lighter bodied.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
jredmond (5029) - Manhattan, New York, USA - APR 5, 2014
UPDATED: APR 7, 2014 Can pours a deep purple. Aroma is dark berries. Mouthfeel is soda and berries and grape soda. Eh.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Fratto (2524) - Arlington, Texas, USA - MAR 13, 2014
Tallboy from a gas station somewhere on the I-35 corridor in the middle of nowhere. Purple pour with a pinkish head. Aroma is sugary sweetness. Taste is purple drink.

1.4
   AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
HuskerTan (343) - Kearney, Nebraska, USA - MAR 7, 2014
Can. A- Blackberries, grapes. A- Purple color, clear liquid, no head. T- Grapes, berries, medium sweetness, slightly malty, slightly sour. P- Light body, average texture, high carbonation, funky finish. O- The first sip actually tasted great! Then it all went down hill fast. Horrible fake berry tastes. Almost like a grape soda with a weird after taste. For less than a $0.90 a can it was worth trying...but only once.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
UDBeernut (1480) - Near Buffalo, New York, USA - MAR 4, 2014
this is why I love my wife. she runs errands with I bath our child, and she blesses me with unrated malt liquor ticks. pours purple, berry nose hits strong. taste is pure purple drank, sweet. strange puke note near the finish followed by a quick booze burn. sweetness and faux berry lingers.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
Westmeister (1534) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - FEB 20, 2014
About once a month I detour to the macro lager section of the grocery store. Was lucky enough to come across this bad boy. Lightly carbonated purple drank. WHAT!?! OOOOKAY!!! Smell is super sweet grape alcohol. Super artificial. Taste is tangy, grape, booze. Does not taste nearly as bad as the smell would indicate. Still not at the top of my fruited macros. 24 ounces are going down but itís beginning to get rough.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
PhillyBeer2112 (2496) - Oviedo, Florida, USA - FEB 16, 2014
So I canít believe this is actually in the database, bought on a whim for fun, didnít expect to rate it. But hey why not. So I got this at a gas station, and accidentally cut in line of some girl when paying for it. I didnít realize I did it and the clerk could have said something, so during my transaction I overheard a snark from behind, and I had to leave all embarrassed. Or whatever. Well this was completely undrinkable. It actually smells like beer, so I can see why this is in the database and not treated as just a berry flavored alcopop. But that beer nose is crappy, and mostly drowned out by the black berry cough syrup aroma and flavor. Sweet, sourish, overwhelmingly fruity with a horrid finish. Purple color, no head. I could only take 2, maybe 3 sips before I just poured it out.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
FROTHINGSLOSH (4547) - GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 14, 2014
Sampled form a 24 oz can this beer poured a dark purple color with a medium sized soapy lilac head that faded and left a bit of lacing. The aroma was artificial sugar, berry, grape and cranberry. The flavor was tart and tangy with notes of artificial sugar, grape, berry, cranberry and plum. Long tart and tangy berry, grape and cranberry finish. Medium body. Alcohol well hidden. Pretty tasty.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Patrickctenchi (3093) - Coxís Knob, columbus, Indiana, USA - JAN 26, 2014
24 OZ can: Pours black-garnet, with a pink-purple head. Aroma is sweet blackberry...at arms length. Taste is hyper syrupy blackberry cola/Kool Aid. Black raspberry tart over blackberry sweet. "Purple Passion" in a "Beer" form. You can almost feel the blackberry grit. Actually leaves a sugary burn on the tongue.... Whew...more of a fruit punch than a beer. Points for the laugh that burst from me when I poured it.