overall
Brewed by InBev Belgium
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 2922   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.48   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
oldmonk420 (26) - New York, USA - JUL 6, 2004
Well Stella Artios Premium Lager Beer. Definately delicious!! Clean crisp taste to it. I’m more of a simple lager drinker than anything else. Pretty refreshing and goes down smooth. Nice light aromatic aroma. Not too much not to little in everything. Just right. Although it seems to have a dry aftertaste in the finish, which makes me thirsty? Thus, I need to chug more Stella!! I like to drink it when I wanna feel a little different.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
LordUppity (26) - Surrey, British Columbia, CANADA - MAR 17, 2006
Bottle. Soft, pleasant aroma and a very quick finish. Crisp, clean taste that is a superb choice for refreshment after a long day. Pours beautifully into the unique Stella chalice glass to create a discerned look. One of my favourites.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
FirkinHopHead (26) - Munster, Indiana, USA - JAN 17, 2007
On Tap at The Firkin in Glen Ellyn. Poured into the trendy gold-rimmed Stella branded glass. Golden yellow with firm white head. Smells hoppier than it tastes. This is a refreshing beer, but not at all up to the standards of Czech pilsners. A decent beer, but there are far better options.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
jaid6 (26) - Ohio, USA - FEB 8, 2007
a good all around lager it’s not expensive and it’s easily obtainable. Agreed, it’s nothing fantastic or groundbreaking, but it’s still enjoyably crisp.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
tmlalltheway (26) - CANADA - MAY 20, 2007
Love this beer. One of my favourites for sure. Nothing makes me happier than sitting down and relaxing with a stella

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
BostonFox (26) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - MAR 8, 2009
It’s funny how our tastes change. When I was younger, and this beer first came to North America I thought it was great. The light floral hoping was a nice change from the flavorless Canadian lagers I grew up drinking. Later of course, I began having my eyes opened to the greater world of beer and, needless to say, ceased being a fan of Stella. Well, today I had one on tap to freshen my opinion in order to rate and I’m, not surprishingly, still not a fan. It amazes me that so many people here (north america) continue to pay uber-premium prices for this stuff when there’s usually something far better/more local/cheaper just a couple of taps down......marketing is a powerful thing....

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
fartkowski (26) - Ontario, CANADA - JAN 2, 2010
330ml green bottle Pours a gold color, with about a one inch foam head. I find this beer to be very smooth, it goes down very easy. I’ve had this beer a few times, and have always enjoyed it. I was a bit hesitant with this one because of the green bottle, but it came in a set with a pretty cool glass. I find this to be a great beer on a hot summer day.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Inmortalis (26) - - JUN 8, 2013
Just a typical lager. Nothing special about it but not that bad. It is drinkable

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
dragosani (26) - SPAIN - JUN 4, 2014
Botella 33cl. Rubia dorada con espuma ligera que se mantiene fina, pero con el carbónico llena en boca dejando un sabor suave que pasa muy bien.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
hairy (25) - liverpool, New York, USA - JAN 19, 2002
nice beer,easy drinking,belgium lawn mower beer,crisp,slight maltiness,budweiser of belgium