overall
Brewed by InBev Belgium
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 3133   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.48   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
glider (57) - Shrub Oak, New York, USA - FEB 19, 2003
Even out of the bottle, this is one of the cleanest, freshest tasting brews I've had in a long time. Pretty dry too. Goes down real smoothly, and one of the few brews I can drink at least a six of.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
bradmccarroll (57) - San Antonio, Texas, USA - JAN 25, 2007
Decent. It certainly tastes better than it smells, but I’d say it is beter than average.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
ethomson (56) - Huntington Beach, California, USA - AUG 3, 2008
Stella Artois: watery mild yellow pour, but don’t be fooled! This lager is packed with flavor. The aroma is strong, with hints of wheat and barley. Very sharp, bitter finish, which by my standards is devine. Imported from Belgium, this beer is no let down. Must be a fan of Lagers, delicious out of the tap, better out of the bottle.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
damirvrkic (56) - Franklin ACT, AUSTRALIA - DEC 16, 2002
UPDATED: OCT 20, 2003 I didn't approve of this beer before but due to my retrained beer palate, I think this beer is quite good. Nice clean maltiness, very bright, good clarity. Good!

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 1/20
JoshRaburn (56) - - NOV 26, 2014
Actually some bitter flavours, unlike any North American macro and some European ones. Unfortunately there is no hop character and the cloying stewed vegetable taste make this almost undrinkable for me.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Mrthekidd (55) - Dallas, Texas, USA - MAR 19, 2013
I honesty hate this beer. It is pbr but with better marketing. Actual I like pbr or coot light a whole lot more. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Mr_Vogel (55) - NETHERLANDS - MAY 7, 2013
Pretty bad lager. Why can’t they just use brown bottles? Roughly half of the stella’s I had were skunked; kattepis. That is an unacceptable ratio of bottles going bad. Of the ones that were ’good’ I must say that the beer lacks character. Mostly watery and very light. Jupiler is a much better alternative.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Pterodiacetyl (55) - California, USA - APR 5, 2014
I like this beer. I know it’s no better than any other macro, but those commercials make me feel like if I followed cycling I’d end up at more lavish soirees on the continent.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Baadstorp (55) - Århus, DENMARK - JUN 5, 2008
nice fresh pilsner high bitterness and hop taste very dry. perfect on a hot summerday

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
strappa (55) - Hobart, AUSTRALIA - JUL 7, 2005
Very easy drinking lagerwhich with the strong marketing it has recieved is the reason it is so popular not a lot of taste but a good everyday drinking beer