Brewed by InBev Belgium
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 3139   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.48   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Mlkluther (47) - Alberta, CANADA - JUL 29, 2013
500 ml can. Pours clear straw colour. White fluffy head. Very carbonated. Skunky nose. Skunky taste. Light and refreshing but not much going on. Meh. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

kingofthemtn (47) - - FEB 8, 2015
One of my favorite beers. The aroma and taste have a slight apple-ish quality to them that I find very refreshing and enjoyable. Whenever I’m at a restaurant and they have Stella on the menu it’s very hard to try a new beer that might be disappointing over one that is this perfect. In a cage fight Stella can beat any lager beer from the Western Hemisphere and not break a sweat.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Bainer (45) - Windsor, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 31, 2003
Better than average Macros- a half-step up from standard fares. Nuttin' special- looks good, tastes okay.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
wernesgruner (45) - USA - JAN 17, 2007
overpriced, it has a decent taste though, very smooth and dry leaves pallete with slight malt after taste.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 16/20
mookie (45) - Tacoland, Texas, USA - FEB 19, 2008
I love pilseners. The keg is the proper source as the keg is a direct extension of the brewery. Bottles and cans are pasteurized. That changes everything and one can only say how true their experience was. This beer is very satisfying for the style. I believe it is not a true pilsener as the following day after a few litres I have hangovers from this beer. I say this because I am suspicious that this beer is made with the addition of some type of sugar. Perhaps a light inverted sugar. I still love drinking it but a true pilsener will not cause pain for the small amount, such as 3 litres, consumed in an evening. I still recommend you find it on tap and hopefully the dispensing equipment will be clean.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
MacAnUltaigh (45) - Tampa, Florida, USA - APR 20, 2008
Pours a lovely golden color, with an acceptable one finger head. The aroma is sweet and hoppy. Not much more than heavy malt and honey flavors here to give way to a semiclean finish. Surprised to see not much lacing in the glass.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
gmanbeer (44) - Petaluma, California, USA - JAN 15, 2010
From bottle pours a clear golden color, almost no aroma, has a thin white head. Mild aroma of malt. Taste of malt and has a light bitterness. Thin mouthfeel. Good for a pale lager. Very easy to drink. This is what Budweiser wishes it could be

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
ohknaks (44) - USA - SEP 18, 2004
11.2oz bottle: pours straw yellow with a white head. A bit of a hoppy taste, nothing too special, but not bad. I’d prefer this over most domestics, but I’m notabout to pay a premium price when there are far better beers around.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
osmg95 (44) - Florida, USA - APR 24, 2005
UPDATED: APR 27, 2005 Aroma is a mix between rising yeast dough and a skunk. Maybe not as bad. Doesn’t look too bad in the glass although the head dissappeared before i got my lips on it. My biggest knock is the flavor. I’m not sure what it is but I certainly know what it’s not....very good. Somewhat light, tingely, on the palate but I’d rather drink champaign or have a Duval. Overall, it’s overpriced and I’m having buyers remorse. I’ve rethought this beer after chilling it down a bit. Still not great, but somewhat refreshing when very cold.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
albmoro (44) - BRAZIL - SEP 21, 2015
Excelente aroma e sabor equilibrado, por ser comercializada industrialmente considero uma das melhores lagers atualmente. Ideal para um dia quente de verão!