overall
Brewed by InBev Belgium
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 2960   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.48   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
harmless (20) - Gainesville, Florida, USA - SEP 19, 2005
This has surprisingly little flavor for a belgian beer. I had heard good things about it, but it tastes just like most flavorless American lagers. Carbonated water with a slight beer taste. I’d drink it in a pinch, but it is certainly not worth the premium price.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
mahlon (19) - Monterey, California, USA - MAR 13, 2007
This has become my default pub beer simply because I can’t drink more than one guinness at a sitting. It has a pleasant, smooth, clean, crisp taste, and no aftertaste which I can discern.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Necron99 (19) - Clermont, Florida, USA - AUG 17, 2008
Bottle. Aroma is mainly yeast. Golden color with a fizzy white head. Refreshing, mixture of grain and slight malt and a slight bitter finish. Overall, a decent beer available at most supermarkets here in Florida. Perfect for summer BBQs and long drinking sessions. If you want a great tasting beer, then you can do better.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 11/20
Schulte (19) - Michigan, USA - JUL 16, 2012
Being of belgian decent i always try to taste a belgian beer when i come across it. Stella is a nice refreshing lager that is a nice beer to be able to enjoy at a bar or at home.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Bufordbrewer (19) - Georgia, USA - SEP 24, 2012
Not Bad. Clear, refreshing, and good hoppie aftertaste. Bought it on sale, definitely beats the lousy American brews.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
Stormkinghiker (19) - - NOV 24, 2012
Stella and I have a dysfunctional relationship. She is a skunky bitch, but I do like her. Sitting out in the cold, by a fire may not be the perfect place to savor this temperamental brew, but it worked for me. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
BeerHUN (19) - HUNGARY - DEC 21, 2012
330 ml bottle. Bought at Auchan, Budapest (Hungary), 99 HUF (sale). It is a licensed beer made by Hungarian brewery. I don’t understand why they put corn to the beer... Normal beer with normal appearance but I like it during summer nights :)

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
LorenSommelier (19) - Oaxaca, MEXICO - MAY 24, 2014
Color dorado claro, cabeza blanca, larga, tersa que deja muy bonito encaje. Aroma a malta, lúpulo y zorrillo. Alta carbonatación, fresca en boca, amargor lijero y adecuado. Muy buena para una lagger, y no me gustan las lagger.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
orimo (19) - tokyo, JAPAN - JUL 21, 2005
to my regret, this beer is not any attractive for me. we don’t select stera but Bass at bars in Japan.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
Audio (18) - san diego, California, USA - APR 15, 2004
If you look at my profile you will notice that i am a lager drinker. The cheap stuff, simple all american stuff. I have to say though, that this is probably the best import i've ever had. Most imports seem to try to hard for me. Too much flavor, too much color, too much aroma. Stella is nice and gentle, just the way i like it.