overall
Brewed by InBev Belgium
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 3041   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.48   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
orimo (19) - tokyo, JAPAN - JUL 21, 2005
to my regret, this beer is not any attractive for me. we don’t select stera but Bass at bars in Japan.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
mahlon (19) - Monterey, California, USA - MAR 13, 2007
This has become my default pub beer simply because I can’t drink more than one guinness at a sitting. It has a pleasant, smooth, clean, crisp taste, and no aftertaste which I can discern.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Necron99 (19) - Clermont, Florida, USA - AUG 17, 2008
Bottle. Aroma is mainly yeast. Golden color with a fizzy white head. Refreshing, mixture of grain and slight malt and a slight bitter finish. Overall, a decent beer available at most supermarkets here in Florida. Perfect for summer BBQs and long drinking sessions. If you want a great tasting beer, then you can do better.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
Stormkinghiker (19) - - NOV 24, 2012
Stella and I have a dysfunctional relationship. She is a skunky bitch, but I do like her. Sitting out in the cold, by a fire may not be the perfect place to savor this temperamental brew, but it worked for me. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
BeerHUN (19) - HUNGARY - DEC 21, 2012
330 ml bottle. Bought at Auchan, Budapest (Hungary), 99 HUF (sale). It is a licensed beer made by Hungarian brewery. I don’t understand why they put corn to the beer... Normal beer with normal appearance but I like it during summer nights :)

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Sapsticy (18) - ECUADOR - JAN 23, 2013
Una porquería de cerveza comercial. Peor que la Pilsener de mi país, Ecuador. Si eres un amante de la cerveza no la pruebes. Esta cerveza la recomiendo a las personas que simplemente toman por tomar.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
Audio (18) - san diego, California, USA - APR 15, 2004
If you look at my profile you will notice that i am a lager drinker. The cheap stuff, simple all american stuff. I have to say though, that this is probably the best import i've ever had. Most imports seem to try to hard for me. Too much flavor, too much color, too much aroma. Stella is nice and gentle, just the way i like it.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Jagooar (18) - British Columbia, CANADA - JAN 10, 2011
I am sorry, but what does this beer have that the cheap mass produced beers don’t? It’s not much better! It’s marketed as this la dee da beer, and I think many people have been duped. Stella sucks. And i’m confused by, buddy’s review below me. Why should I check the label to make sure its genuine import? As if import makes it better... yeesh what a sucker for the stella marketing campaign. I’d way rather have some cheap lager made down the street from me instead of this stuff.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Lucamanman (18) - AUSTRALIA - AUG 30, 2011
For a mass produced beer, overall pretty good. Nice golden colour. Crisp and smooth taste, nothing too exciting. Not my favourite, but priced well to have in my fridge.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
louchemobile (18) - Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, ENGLAND - MAY 29, 2008
Considering the "finest ingredients available" include maize I fell I’m being quite generous here.