overall
Brewed by InBev Belgium
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 2928   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.48   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the worldís best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
alainbr (11) - Paris, FRANCE - MAY 19, 2007
I usually never drink lagers, but there was very little choice on the train with my meal. I canít say that it was bad, but it didnít have much taste and certainly didnít take me where I wanted to go. Fortunately, however, the train did.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
pcurran41 (11) - Brighton, Massachusetts, USA - JUN 24, 2008
Tap and bottle. More flavor and less watery than a Budweiser or Miller, but not too much. Clear color leaves much to be desired. Fills the role of Budweiser in Europe. Enough said.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
2Roses (11) - , Wisconsin, USA - AUG 1, 2008
Just not a fan of these bitter beers like Stella and Becks. Very bitter finish

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
stormriderWI (11) - Siren, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 25, 2009
I bought this because I like green bottles. Itís good for pale lager, and I enjoy the clean crisp taste that has a bit of hops. High carbonation. A guy I know thatís more of an expert refered to it as the "Keystone Light" of Belgiun beers. I donít think itís that bad. I could drink a case of these.

Paulpigskin (11) - USA - NOV 24, 2010
excelente biŤre, si je devais recomender une biŤre qui a du charactŤre et du gout, ce serait celle ci

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
TheRugDoc (10) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - FEB 25, 2002
damned europeans and there green bottles! This is slightly drinkable ass in a glass

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
gluedupcow (10) - london, ENGLAND - APR 15, 2004
Weak and very overrated beer ,nothing special,its ok to have one or two cans after work,but its a beer drink,my off licence does 6 for £5 deal, so I buy it once in a while,in my opinion its a bit weak for the belgs

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
arsenal (10) - Orange, Virginia, USA - JAN 14, 2006
i donít usually gravitate towards lagers that you can see through, so easily... but i had to satisfy my curiousity, piqued by what little attention it had previously afforded me. at first, i wanted to dismiss it as flavorless American-style. but it was crisp and slightly citrusy. not the "puked-up-a-little" flavor that i am reminded of when i see "Belgium" on the bottle. not exactly my favorite, but a good thirst-quencher low on the alcohol, but on an empty stomach, i can still function rationally. for what that is worth. lots better than expected.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Pednurs (10) - USA - DEC 24, 2006
This beer is a great alternative to Budweiser no doubt.. costly but worth it. So much more depth than any macrobrew crap here. Good beer to party with if you got the cash..This beer is Heinekenís twin sister

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
Sanuk (10) - USA - APR 11, 2007
One of my favortie lagers. Iím surprised at the (relatively) low score here - I think itís because lagers in general score badly at ratebeer.