Brewed by InBev Belgium
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 3161   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.48/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
BjorBok Freysa (28) - Reykjavik, ICELAND - OCT 22, 2001
This is a very good lager and great for quencing thirst and with that nice hot pizza : ) I grab this one every now and then IF I WANT A LAGER that is.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
dirt (28) - Vancouver / Whistler, CANADA - DEC 9, 2001
Those people can really brew a good beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
RiverShark (28) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 18, 2006
A very satisfying beer. Goes down smooth and has a flavor that I cant quite place in any other beer. I would definately drink it again.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
pollardjt (27) - Fort Worth, Texas, USA - MAR 5, 2007
UPDATED: DEC 26, 2008 It is what it is. This beer is not going to change the world, but it will quietly introduce the unsuspecting public to a more Belgium flavor profile. Light and crisp this is a good beer to finish a long night off with. I have also heard that the European version varies from what I can get in the states.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
KidVenom (27) - Manitoba, CANADA - JAN 28, 2008
I was very egar to try this beer. However I was majorly disapointed. Seemed like a very strange beer. Bitter, light in color, and did NOT meet my expectations. Seems like it gets a bit too much praise for what its really worth.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
timjertson (27) - Waseca, Minnesota, USA - SEP 3, 2008
If your enjoying it on it’s own, or better yet have paired it properly, this is a nice clean lager with just a hint of it’s Belgain roots to add to the fun.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
AndrewGeoff (27) - AUSTRALIA - JAN 21, 2005
A clear golden colour with quite a nice head for this style of beer. The aroma is basically insipid with nothing bad but nothing to recommend it either. It is clean and crisp on the palate and has just a vague hint of hop bitterness balanced by a mild sweetness. It finishes clean but unremarkable. Overall it doesn’t offend, it is better than some, but basically it’s BORING! I refuse to pay well over the price of a local lager just to be bored!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
spamalope99 (27) - USA - AUG 18, 2001
Overrated - not too bad, but let down, not too terribly tasty (good or bad).

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
LordUppity (26) - Surrey, British Columbia, CANADA - MAR 17, 2006
Bottle. Soft, pleasant aroma and a very quick finish. Crisp, clean taste that is a superb choice for refreshment after a long day. Pours beautifully into the unique Stella chalice glass to create a discerned look. One of my favourites.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
oldmonk420 (26) - New York, USA - JUL 6, 2004
Well Stella Artios Premium Lager Beer. Definately delicious!! Clean crisp taste to it. I’m more of a simple lager drinker than anything else. Pretty refreshing and goes down smooth. Nice light aromatic aroma. Not too much not to little in everything. Just right. Although it seems to have a dry aftertaste in the finish, which makes me thirsty? Thus, I need to chug more Stella!! I like to drink it when I wanna feel a little different.