overall
Brewed by InBev Belgium
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 2927   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.48   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
jonnydeltic (1) - ENGLAND - AUG 25, 2007 does not count
A very nice strong lager, have tried from 440ml, 500ml, 568ml cans andfrom various bottles also from tap in various pubs.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
widiscgolfer (1) - Stevens Point, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 2, 2007 does not count
Amazing. I had this when i was in Leuven, Belgium. Everyone that I spoke to in europe said that this is the best beer in the world. I agree with that statement. It has a higher alcohol content than most other beers and it has a great taste. I am very impressed! If you haven’t tried this beer, I would recommend it.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
rctournay (1) - USA - JAN 14, 2008 does not count
Smells like a skunk covered in urine. Looks clean, but so does Beast. Tastes line a Keystone thats been out in the sun for an hour. Only skunky flavor remains after a few seconds. I hope only bad people waste their money on this.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 2/20
jpwiii (1) - Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, USA - FEB 28, 2008 does not count
I have tried this beer via both keg and bottle. I cannot get past the overwhelming skunk factor in this beer. To me, the only redeeming quality of this beer is the pleasing color.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
TedDedon (1) - St. Paul, Minnesota, USA - MAY 25, 2008 does not count
Good beer for the most part but an introduction to greater European light beers and that’s merely it. The style and taste is weaker than Paulaner but the packaging and reputation is better.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
PGissiner (1) - Orlando, Florida, USA - JUN 1, 2008 does not count
Tried this on a whim one night. Crystal clear golden color. Lasting bright white head, with a vaguely metallic scent. Pretty carbonated, but not oppressively so. Hoppy, and refreshing. The taste is hopelessly marred by heavy metallic notes. Overall a decent brew that I would take over Miller, Bud, etc...

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
DavidTees (1) - USA - JUL 5, 2008 does not count
I just about like anything from Belgium, but most are ales. This is a nicely refreshingbeer. Nose is malt/hop aroma; color appropriate for style; light on the tongue with a bit more body than most pilsners. More hop flavor and aroma would be more what I like. I have no problems drinking it.