overall
Brewed by InBev Belgium
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 2996   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.48   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

michclark (88) - AUSTRALIA - MAY 9, 2011
This is by far my favourite beer. I love its aroma and appearance. Very appealing to drink. The taste is crisp but still holds a lot of flavour. The finish is very smooth and leaves you wanting another. Highly recommend!

hemant (1) - - JUL 3, 2012 does not count
Stella is the best..>........................................

BenjaminKremic (1) - ankeny, Iowa, USA - OCT 7, 2012 does not count
the best beer i’ve ever tried i drink 3-5 stellas every day i’m big beer drinker and i love everything about this beer also when i offer stella to some people they ask me where did u get this it taste so good

jamer19 (1) - Quebec, CANADA - JUL 14, 2013 does not count
Maybe its just because I’m Belgian but I absolutely love this beer. Whenever I get tired of drinking other beers this is always my fall back and every time I drink it, its like the first time all over again

egidio62 (5) - - SEP 12, 2013 does not count
Maybe I’m biased for this beer. But it has a really old leaven of over 600 years, and its brewers are keen on quality, almost like their own lives. I adore this beer, what more ...

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
widiscgolfer (1) - Stevens Point, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 2, 2007 does not count
Amazing. I had this when i was in Leuven, Belgium. Everyone that I spoke to in europe said that this is the best beer in the world. I agree with that statement. It has a higher alcohol content than most other beers and it has a great taste. I am very impressed! If you haven’t tried this beer, I would recommend it.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
caruso187 (3) - Mount Washington, Kentucky, USA - JUL 16, 2008 does not count
Very smooth and refreshing. On the down side I find this beer to very filling.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
dtobon (1) - COLOMBIA - NOV 13, 2014 does not count
Para mi excelente cerveza. De buen sabor y suave para tomarse varias. Buena opción para la playa. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Lee_Adams (4) - - SEP 11, 2013 does not count
Quite simply the best. I first drank Stella on a working holiday in France when I was just eighteen. Ever since it has had a wonderfully nostalgic quality, Almost like the smell of fresh cut grass or a favorite childhood place, the first sip always transports me back to that scorching summer spent idling away in the sands and fields of Northern Brittany.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
deepas (20) - - APR 25, 2014
One of my absolute favorites. I love the light, crisp flavor and doesn’t really have any after taste that I dislike. Great choice.