overall
Brewed by InBev Belgium
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 2997   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.48   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
billb (244) - Kennesaw, Georgia, USA - JUL 9, 2000
Had this on tap, it was absolutely atrocious. No head, no lacing, no flavor, I couldn’t finish this.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
whoopassmachine (15) - mancland, ENGLAND - DEC 12, 2001
A downright rude aftertaste, you almost feel violated. Can cause severe sickness and chronic beer arse. A particular favourite of a turkish friend of mine, he says that the rank aftertaste masks the dirty flavour of his rotten kebab. Only resort to this scally drink if you find yourself in the tragic situation all lager drinkers fear, where the only other taps on the bar serve bitter or stout. Even in these dire circumstances you should drink quickly and leave wearing your Berghaus jacket and Rockports, our kid.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Magjayran (1379) - Durham, North Carolina, USA - SEP 20, 2005
The most overrated beer in history doesn’t deserve a real rating. Instead I offer a variety of quotes from my session with this beer. ’"This is the sweatervest of beers" "No one would like this if I called it Budweiser" "No one would drink this if it was served in a shaker" "Proof that every country in the world is capable of crappy beer" "Hey man I’m not drinking any more of this, can I get one of your Unibroue’s?"

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Nel (180) - Virginia, USA - DEC 4, 2007
Hallo buttercup, how goes the skunking? I don’t know if this beer is always skunky, but mine was and it was miserable. Light sour hops is the only non pheremone quality that is detectable. This beer is worse than bud light.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Guinness4Duff (515) - Tallahassee (and Poconos, PA), Florida, USA - FEB 10, 2008
Pale gold with a white head, has an unpleasant musty hop aroma. Flavor is not great, light musty hop taste. Not very good.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
xShanex (60) - Wyalusing, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 17, 2008
Pours light golden. Nothing special. Much like cheap american lager. Have another? No.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
sdriessen (320) - Dunedin, NEW ZEALAND - JAN 7, 2009
330mL bottle, brewed in Auckland, NZ so not the real thing :( A rather sweet aroma but with no complexity, some straw-like malt and hops with a bit of alcohol present. An astringent bitterness with almost no flavour behind it. Some hops in there, but overall boring and watery. I don’t hate this beer, but I don’t love it.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Abio (1628) - Waasland, BELGIUM - JAN 31, 2010
One of the beers that I won’t buy again. It’s barely drinkeable. When I’m realy thirsty, and there is nothing else around... maybe I’ll put it in my mouth again.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
CalumScotland (141) - Hamilton, SCOTLAND - JUL 9, 2011
Really overrated beer its crap only would drink if ther was no other beer near me

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
DonMagi (5596) - bantervile, Bedfordshire, ENGLAND - JUL 15, 2005
I hate this mass produced metallic nonsence that i serve to all the bastards that come into my work, its nick named "wife beater" for a reason.