overall
Brewed by InBev Belgium
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 3083   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.48   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
keepersj12 (2885) - Sicklerville, New Jersey, USA - MAY 25, 2007
I didn’t find much going on here. Run of the mill for me. It’s a bad beer with a good name.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
pumpkinheart (63) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - JAN 18, 2008
Bottle into Stella-branded stem glass. Poured a decent 1.5 finger head, which is about the only thing to commend this brew. The color is a toxic yellow. The mouthfeel is almost a burning sensation that left me wanting to brush my teeth between sips. Very bitter with a noxious aftertaste. Described as skunky in the past and I see no reason to go against that assessment. Basically, this beer mocks the hipster doofus who favors it with each sip. The idea that some people think themselves advanced because they drink a Belgian beer when drinking Stella is sad, very sad. In the end, this beer embodies everything that kept me from drinking beer for years.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
KidVenom (27) - Manitoba, CANADA - JAN 28, 2008
I was very egar to try this beer. However I was majorly disapointed. Seemed like a very strange beer. Bitter, light in color, and did NOT meet my expectations. Seems like it gets a bit too much praise for what its really worth.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
kurtkosher (144) - USA - MAY 2, 2008
i didnt find this as pleasing as most of the rest of you did. maybe i have no taste i dont know

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
DavidTees (1) - USA - JUL 5, 2008 does not count
I just about like anything from Belgium, but most are ales. This is a nicely refreshingbeer. Nose is malt/hop aroma; color appropriate for style; light on the tongue with a bit more body than most pilsners. More hop flavor and aroma would be more what I like. I have no problems drinking it.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
MitchWayne (263) - Kokkola, FINLAND - AUG 21, 2008
Can’t get into my head that some people consider this great or at least above average. I don’t like the metal rotten veggie angle of this, the cardboard taste and the unclean finnish certainly don’t help either. A dismal beer with good marketing I suppose.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
chrissy (122) - Connecticut, USA - JAN 4, 2009
Bottle: Light and nothing to it. A lot of hype about nothing. Most of the time it’s skunky.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
COoperator (5) - Alabama, USA - JUL 30, 2009 does not count
For a beer that is served everywhere in america, i was a little let down by the taste. Very pale, light flavor stifled by the intense carbonation. Unimpressed by overall experience.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
slipy120 (81) - Michigan, USA - AUG 7, 2009
This beer has a lot of carbonation and is semi-hazy in color with a moderate sized head. The taste to me was actually sour and was not enjoyable to say the least. I found it disgusting and will likely never try it again. Not recommended.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
RayOhm (474) - Fergus, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 15, 2010
not unpleasant by any means, just nothing to it either.