overall
Salzburg, Austria
Serve in

RATINGS: 357   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.04   EST. CALORIES: 60   ABV: 2%
“The fruity one”

Real fruit juice gives the new Stiegl Radler a distinct, tart aroma and natural cloudiness.

Low in calories: only 35 calories / 100 ml Alcohol content: 2 % vol.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Cirrhosis (1259) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - NOV 21, 2011
Beer?? um ya?!? They should just call this get girls drunk liquid….But then I realize you’d need to get them to drink 12 pints of this to get even a slight buzz, and if you girl can drink………this sentence slash joke is going horribly, I know what I want to say but I can’t do it so screw it!!!! And I’ll leave it in because every time you use back space god kills a kitten. Yellowy fizzy looking brew that’s sits in a penis looking pint glass given to me by the bartender with 9 feet of dreadlocks. Aroma is sweet sweet grapefruit candy, possibly pineapple, hints of soap. Taste has nothing to do with beer, this is just straight up yummy pop. Crisp refreshing very light. I could pound this stuff all day long on a hot summer day but its mid November -15 and snowing……….Could beer glad I tried it bit 8$ for a 330ml pint is way too much to go for again. P.s. when I say pop I mean happy pop and or pop shop pop.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 8/20
Barreras (1230) - Diamond Bar, California, USA - FEB 19, 2015
Pours an electric yellow color, a very vibrant yellow. Aroma of pineapple and grapefruit soda. Notes of bubbles, and carbonation, tastes more like a fruit soda versus a beer. A great fruit beer that would quench any thirst on a hot day!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Cartoonkhaki (1221) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 9, 2014
Pours a cloudy golden orangy colour.... no head. Aroma of grapefruit juice. Flavour like grapefruit juice... really no beer flavour. This tastes like carbonated grapefruit juice with a little less edge. I don’t know what to say about this... I don’t hate grapefruit juice. I don’t know how to really hate this.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
tia (1218) - Sandston, Virginia, USA - OCT 5, 2014
Tap @ the Answer. Out even looks like grapefruit juice. Also smells like grapefruit juice. Tastes like Wink. A smidge grainy. I like grapefruit juice so I enjoyed this. Would be great if you want to but don’t want to drink.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
AndyW68 (1209) - Louisville, Kentucky, USA - JAN 23, 2013
Ok, it is a 3 when out late at night hitting a bar. But it is a 4 when mowing the lawn in July. Pours a gery pale hazy yellow with a short lived white head. The aroma is grapefruit. The flaor is more grapefruit than beer. Not something I will buy until the summer, but then I am sure a 6 pack will make it to my fridge.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
574deadzone (1192) - North Central, Indiana, USA - FEB 1, 2014
I couldn’t be more excited to try this. Pours a cloudy grapefruit juice color (the regular, not the ruby red stuff) with a fizzy, foamy eggshell head that disappears quickly and leaves no lace. Nose involves substantial grapefruit aroma, and not artificial but really quite surprisingly true. Other than that, a light dash of lemon pinesol is the only other thing I’m getting on the nose. Pretty sweet flavor, a fair tartness, and a dash of bitterness, quite refreshing to no surprise. Light bodied, actively carbed, crisp and cleansing, with a tingly tart finish. On it’s own, it’s quite refreshing and would of course be a great hot weather beverage. Personally, I enjoy the hell out of grapefruit, so as this style of beverage goes, I would reach for this ahead of the lemon and orange shandies of the world. The cocktail recipes seem endless with this, from making a modified Paloma with tequila and lime to using it in place of tonic or club soda in a gin and tonic or gin rickey. A dash of it to top various martinis to provide some fizz and a little citrus. I can see why all the cool kids in Chicago have been making this as hard to get as Zombie Dust. Well, kind of...

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
llcooldave (1161) - San Antonio, Texas, USA - OCT 26, 2013
Gorgeous citrus aroma. Very nice! Tasty for a fruit beer. Not too sweet. Thanks to Kevin for sharing...

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
HeistAlmighty (1156) - Saint John, New Brunswick, CANADA - MAR 11, 2013
45ml sample at Fredericton Craft Beer Festival. Take a Eurolager and mix it with a Fresca, but somehow make the result better than either of those things. This managed to be sweet, fizzy and grapefruity without overdoing any of those things. Very refreshing, would be a go to beverage in summer if it were regularly available. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
JesseM (1155) - Margaritaville, Ontario, CANADA - JUN 7, 2013
It’s like drinking San Pelligrino. If you like San Pelligrino, as I do, you’ll like this. There’s a subtle hint of malt in the finish that reminds you that you’re almost sort of drinking beer but not really. It’s hazy and fizzy like a good lemonade, and the sweetness is definitely in check. I would recommend this as a summer drink. 473mL can from the Lickbo.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
dinkle50 (1134) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUL 30, 2012
Cloudy with the aroma of grapefruit. Huge carbonation. Lots of grapefruit taste. Hard to say this is a beer, more like a grapefruit soda. Interesting though and very easy to drink.