Brewed by Stiegl
Salzburg, Austria
Serve in Shaker

RATINGS: 393   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.04/5   EST. CALORIES: 60   ABV: 2%
“The fruity one”

Real fruit juice gives the new Stiegl Radler a distinct, tart aroma and natural cloudiness.

Low in calories: only 35 calories / 100 ml Alcohol content: 2 % vol.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
Ferris (8949) - Burnaby, British Columbia, CANADA - FEB 22, 2014
Can - Grapefruit pop with a bit of alcohol kick. Nice and refreshing. Great for a hot day, but not really beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
BVery (8685) - Plymouth, Minnesota, USA - JUL 8, 2012
Bottle. Pale yellow pour with almost no head. Aroma and taste of lemon and grapefruit. Very tasty and refreshing.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
DuffMan (8318) - the land of bitumen, beef & beer, Alberta, CANADA - JUL 18, 2011
Bottle. It was 37 degrees in Medicine Hat today. This was chosen to share with my wife over salmon dinner on our sweltering deck. Aaahhhh, summer... finally! Anyhoo, on with the rating. Hazy blonde, poorly retaining head. My wife thought it smelled like grapefruit hand soap. I’d have to agree. Sweet grapefruit cocktail flavour with a certain husky grainy flavour that is barely detectable once your palate recalibrates to the sugar load. I only enjoyed this because of the weather-- otherwise too sweet for my liking. I’m learning that radler styles just don’t do it for me.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
olio (8200) - Tampere, FINLAND - FEB 28, 2015
50 cl can.
Pours cloudy pale yellow color with a small head. Quite dominant grapefruit aroma here, some grass and lemon too. Lemon and some more lemon on the flavor, grapefruit and grass too. Simple but refreshing.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
kermis (8083) - The Hague, NETHERLANDS - APR 12, 2013
Can shared from Vaiz. Pours cloudy lemsip with a small white head. Aroma is massive grapefruit and citrus. Flavour is just grapefruit soda. Not really a beer, but not too bad.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
phaleslu (8006) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - OCT 19, 2015
Can at 16-Bit, poured into a pint glass. Forgot to look at the size, but I’m guessing 500 ml. I don’t know for sure. I also hadn’t looked this up for a few years because I thought I already rated it. I first saw it hit the Cincy market when our pregnant friend used it as her go-to at restaurants. Her kid is at least 2 by this point. Pours a hazy fruit juice color with a bubbly head that fizzes out immediately. Notes of ruby red grapefruit, sugars, mild spice, wheat, and lemon-lime soda. Light-bodied, with medium carbonation and a sweet, fruity, citrusy mouthfeel. Good. In fact, I liked it as much as its Schofferhofer counterpart, which I enjoyed quite a bit. That one had a better nose, but this one has a better flavor.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
slowrunner77 (7864) - Reno, Nevada, USA - AUG 19, 2014
16 oz can, 40/60 blend. Pretty much straight up grapefruit juice but less acidic and a little more approachable. Quite refreshing if a one trick pony... Gotta up my score based on sheer summertime enjoyment. Picking this over higher rated beers in my fridge more than once."

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
laiti (7743) - Helsinki, FINLAND - FEB 28, 2015
50 cl can @ lusikka, BBE 11.04.2015
Aroma has strong lemonade tones and some long drink. Flavour has somewhat tart lemonade tones, hayish grain, long drink and hints of menthol. Refreshing but quite far from a beer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
mabel (7712) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 30, 2014
[6947-20141204] 500mL can. Citrus juicy grapefruit aroma. Hazy, pale yellow body with a quick foamy white head. Sweetened grapefruit citrus juice flavour. Medium body is sweet and tart. Good, not beery but tasty. (7/3/7/3/13) 3.3
(w/ blankboy, GregClow, HogTownHarry, jercraigs)
Overheard: "I gotta get over my addiction to dice with buddies."

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
lusikka (7621) - Tampere, FINLAND - FEB 28, 2015
500 ml can. Pours a cloudy yellow colour with a small foamy head. Aroma is very strong and tart on grapefruit, lemon peel and sweetness. Flavour is pretty much the same as any other grapefruit radler. Maybe it’s a bit more tart than others. High carbonation. Refreshing. Hard to rate this as a beer. Next.