RATINGS: 1681   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.07/5   SEASONAL: Series   EST. CALORIES: 282   ABV: 9.4%
You have in your hands a devastatingly fresh double IPA. While freshness is a key component of many beers- especially big, citrusy, floral IPAs- we’ve taken it further, a lot further, in this IPA. You see, we specifically brewed it NOT to last. We’ve not only gone to extensive lengths to ensure that you’re getting this beer in your hands within an extraordinarily short window, we made sure that the Enjoy By date isn’t randomly etched in tiny text somewhere on the bottle, to be overlooked by all but the most attentive of retailers and beer fans. Instead, we’ve sent a clear message with the name of the beer itself that there is no better time than right now to enjoy this IPA.

Batch List:
Enjoy By 12-05-14 Enjoy By 11-12-13   Enjoy By 12-26-14 Enjoy By 12-13-13
Enjoy By 10-31-15 Enjoy By 07-04-16

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
rajendra82 (1053) - Alpharetta, Georgia, USA - APR 8, 2016
The beer poured a lovely shade of golden, with one a crystal clear body. The head was a little small, barely measuring at one finger thick. The aroma was very dank, smelling of grapefruit and pine resin. The taste was superlative. I was blown away by the assault of the dank piney and citric hops strong enough to strip teeth enamel. The hops were backed by simple pale malts that provided just a touch of sweetness. This was a sticky hop bomb, and coated my tongue, and throat going down, providing a long lingering hop aftertaste. The alcohol was well hidden, making this very drinkable despite the near double digit ABV. This is an essential beer if you are a hophead. I thought I had already reviewed it before now, but I was wrong about that. You can bet this is going to be a go to purchase for me from now on.

04.20.2016 edition, enjoyed on 04.09.2016

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
TThumper89 (28) - Otsego, Michigan, USA - APR 8, 2016
04/08/16 - on tap at The Beer Exchange in Kalamazoo, quite a good IPA. Very similar to Founders Azacca IPA. Good brew! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
r464 (2298) - Earth, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 4, 2016
04-20-2016 batch. Really punchy. Grapefruit, hops, a bit of cereal-like malt. Crisp and slightly bitter. Full, dry, and refreshing. A great IPA.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
beer-yum (1368) - Wellington, NEW ZEALAND - APR 4, 2016
The 04/20/16 edition. Citrus pine aroma in a yellow gold pour. Laid back hop forward balance with a breads fruit body and just a hint of the strength. Finish is sustained and sweet to start but ends up cleaning the palate for the next taste. A great beer for the strength - but Their regular strength brews are better balanced and more to my taste.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
polo_marco (322) - milton, Vermont, USA - APR 3, 2016
Smells of sweet juicy hops. Nice gold amber color. Taste of pineapple and mango followed by sweet malty finish. Med body with perfect crisp carbonation. One of the best IPAS I’ve had in a month or two.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
hamtaro (11) - - APR 3, 2016
I am a Really big fan of Stone brewery.. And this is the first time I've drank enjoy by 04.20.16 and I must say this is the IPA I needed! Smell is great you can feel the citruses and yeasts and a grass.. In taste is really good, nicely carbohydrated with a good bitterness a little bit smooth, creamy ending.. Alc/vol is high but can't tell when U drink it.. Can feel the buzz after finishing it! Awesome beer! I recommend

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
growler6 (128) - Pocasset, Massachusetts, USA - APR 2, 2016
Enjoy By 4.20.16 Smells like lemons, rosemary and flowers sitting in an unfinished basement. Toffee malts pull it together. This the third Enjoy By I’ve had and I perceive them to be different from one another. All were very good but fall far short of Ruination I and II, which are super beasts.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
Bawelt (583) - Lyon, FRANCE - MAR 31, 2016
Enjoy by 04/20/16. Embouteillée le 16/03 ! Nez ultra floral, un peu de mangue et pas mal d’ananas. L’alcool ne passe pas totalement inaperçu. Bouche très fine, vu l’alcool, on s’attendait à quelque chose de plus bourrin. En fait, on a une jolie IPA pleine de subtilités qui traduisent sa fraîcheur : notes de paille, d’herbe fraîchement coupée, d’agrumes, un peu de mangue. Longueur assez agrumes et herbacé, amertume modeste mais très désaltérante, sans être trop sèche.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
northropfrye (3300) - Steinbach, Manitoba, CANADA - MAR 25, 2016
Finally had a chance to try this. On tap at Bier Station, Kansas City. Light body some white head and lacing. Resinous and quite piney. Not as spectacular as I was hoping. Abv well masked. In fact not even my favourite IPA I tried today. Still not bad.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
robfohl (1) - California, USA - MAR 24, 2016 does not count
My first review... hop forward.... aroma. . Pine, dank, maybe a little cat spray...all the cliches, consistently delightful, sells out quickly in San Jose. This is the enjoy by 4/20/16...Never lets me down... can’t go wrong with this one..