RATINGS: 1602   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.07/5   SEASONAL: Series   EST. CALORIES: 282   ABV: 9.4%
You have in your hands a devastatingly fresh double IPA. While freshness is a key component of many beers- especially big, citrusy, floral IPAs- we’ve taken it further, a lot further, in this IPA. You see, we specifically brewed it NOT to last. We’ve not only gone to extensive lengths to ensure that you’re getting this beer in your hands within an extraordinarily short window, we made sure that the Enjoy By date isn’t randomly etched in tiny text somewhere on the bottle, to be overlooked by all but the most attentive of retailers and beer fans. Instead, we’ve sent a clear message with the name of the beer itself that there is no better time than right now to enjoy this IPA.

Batch List:
Enjoy By 12-05-14 Enjoy By 11-12-13   Enjoy By 12-26-14 Enjoy By 12-13-13
Enjoy By 10-31-15

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
BeerHawk (1810) - Huntsville, Alabama, USA - JAN 10, 2014
Bottle, enjoy by 12.13.13. Poured amber with a creamy off-white head. Aromas of pine and grapefruit rind. The flavor found grapefruit rind with a caramel backing. Medium body, mild bitterness, and a grapefruit aftertaste.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Woweezowee (31) - Indiana, USA - JAN 6, 2014
Enjoy By 12/13/13. I did not enjoy this as much as i wanted to; as a big fan of (fresh) Ruination, I never expected the intense onion aromas that carried over into the flavors. It’s definitely intense, but just did not agree with me; though I can be fickle with West Coast IPAs. All I could think of is bitter onion, and while I can see hardcore WC IPA fans maybe digging this, it was not for me.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
AmEricanbrew (6463) - Same Trailer, Different Park, Louisiana, USA - JAN 3, 2014
Clear amber color with ivory head. Big citrusy, tropical fruit, dank, wet grass aromas. Medium body with average co2. Nice dank, spicy, wet grass, earthy hop flavors with a light pale malt base___very tasty IPA

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
gsmitty80 (2128) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 31, 2013
11/12/13 On tap at RFD. Freshest DIPA i have ever had. Hops were sweet and floral, alcohol was warming and malts were complimentary. Excellent.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
Storm_Shadow (116) - British Columbia, CANADA - DEC 19, 2013
I really wish I could remember the date of mine but I forgot. What I didnt forget though was it was very floral and average.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
kevinsenn (1595) - Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 17, 2013
On tap at Hackney’s Printers’ Row. "Enjoy by 12.13.13", enjoyed one day before the "enjoy by" date. Clear light amber with a thin foamy head. Aroma is nothing short of perfect; tropical and citrus fruits. Taste is nearly IPA perfection as well; resin, grassy and fruity hops, bitter finish. Medium-full body. Just awesome.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
bobbyberbiglia (188) - Kansas City, Missouri, USA - DEC 13, 2013
22oz Bottle 12/13/13 A - Pours golden orange with a one finger white head. Good lacing. Spruce & tropical fruit especially mango. T - Sweet malt backbone, Juicy fruit, citrus hops, rind, and resin. M - Medium bodied. Soft carbonation. Tropical rind finish. O - Lush & Delicious. My favorite Stone so far.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
MIBRomeo (2570) - Wisconsin, USA - DEC 12, 2013
Good not great. Lots of citrus sweeter grapefruit off golden pour nice pal pretty avg but lightly creamy. A slightly bitter finish. Above avg for sure not a 100% though.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
drowland (7112) - Georgia, USA - DEC 11, 2013
12/11/13. 22oz bottle from Grassroots. Turd from shelf aroma. Barely made the date cutoff on this one. Almost waited a few days because fuck Stone. You heard me. Also, ScottPurchase is obviously an alias and plagiarizes texts in his rates. Okay, down to business, I guess. Super clear orange pour, slightly darker than orange, I guess, under a nice off-white head that sticks and laces well. Looks good, I suppose. Rich hop aroma, sweet and floral, very floral, with touches of dankness, resin, pine, and grapefruit zest. Surprisingly sweet flavor, malt definitely coming through, some sweet caramel and doughiness, mild balancing hop bitterness definitely shows up, but could use more in my book to help cut the sweet. The hop character accentuates the sweetness in many ways. Some juicy fruit aspects (literally, not the chewing gum), with orange and grapefruit popping out as well as earthy, green hops, pine, more floral and sweet aspects. The bitterness lingers on the tongue slightly and grapefruit pith sits on my tongue. Not bad.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Ontbeertaster (2361) - Ontario, CANADA - DEC 11, 2013
Tap and a bottle, pours a nice bright yellow, aroma is piney and taste is nice sharp and bitter, overall quite enjoyable.