RATINGS: 1600   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.07/5   SEASONAL: Series   EST. CALORIES: 282   ABV: 9.4%
You have in your hands a devastatingly fresh double IPA. While freshness is a key component of many beers- especially big, citrusy, floral IPAs- we’ve taken it further, a lot further, in this IPA. You see, we specifically brewed it NOT to last. We’ve not only gone to extensive lengths to ensure that you’re getting this beer in your hands within an extraordinarily short window, we made sure that the Enjoy By date isn’t randomly etched in tiny text somewhere on the bottle, to be overlooked by all but the most attentive of retailers and beer fans. Instead, we’ve sent a clear message with the name of the beer itself that there is no better time than right now to enjoy this IPA.

Batch List:
Enjoy By 12-05-14 Enjoy By 11-12-13   Enjoy By 12-26-14 Enjoy By 12-13-13
Enjoy By 10-31-15

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
TaktikMTL (6571) - Montréal, Quebec, CANADA - SEP 20, 2013
Verre de dégustation, provenant d’un fût, au Vermont Brewers Festival 2013 (Burlington, VT). Batch 08-02-2013. Arôme: Odeur d’agrume avec une pointe de fruits tropicaux. Apparence: La couleur est blonde. Présence d’un mince col mousseux et d’une fine dentelle le verre. Saveur: Goût d’agrume avec une pointe d’ananas et de mangue. Durée moyenne de l’arrière goût. Palette: Le corps est moyen avec une texture légèrement onctueuse. Moyenne effervescence en bouche. Légère présende d’alcool en arrière goût. (Rating #5104)

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
want1DIPA (227) - - SEP 18, 2013
UPDATED: OCT 23, 2013 Several bomber and draft pours over the past few months. I appreciate the forward thinking and creativity of Stone and that is why it’s one of the best craft breweries on the planet. Enjoy by is a great DIPA that is available year round -- a major bonus! Although it’s not my favorite Stone DIPA (Ruinten), Enjoy By has a great classic hop taste to it. I love the subtle yet complex bitterness. The grapefruit and line stick out on this one.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
RogertheKid (90) - Quebec, CANADA - SEP 14, 2013
Solid DIPA, nice, creamy, bitter, no big notes of alcohol; I loved it. Not sure why it need to be drank fresh, but I have enjoyed it, solid!

bpinard (2) - Old Field, New York, USA - SEP 14, 2013 does not count
I drank this on 9/14 on tap. Today is my birthday. It is a devastatingly nice looking and tasty IPA. I?ve tried them all and this is the best. The most beautiful lacing I’ve ever seen.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
tambrico (50) - New York, USA - SEP 13, 2013
Currently drinking this 9/13/13 version on its last day of "freshness" . Aroma is very piney and hoppy. Pours a light amber with a very thin white head. Very citrusy taste, pine notes in there as well. Bitter throughout, but the finish is even more bitter. This is a quality DIPA offering, but I’m actually a little bit disappointed that I don’t like this as much as ruination. Perhaps this doesn’t have the sweetness or the smoothness to match ruination. Perhaps I’ll give another one of these a try when they’re fresh.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
solidfunk (5924) - Washington D.C., Washington DC, USA - SEP 13, 2013
This really is a superior IPA. UP there with the Hill Farmsteads I recently had for sure. This beer brings serious game, and I’m just under the due date on my bottle. I can imagine what it’s like even fresher. Citrus, booze and sweet malt. Even some florals. Pours dark amber with good head and lacing. I prefer this to the ruination. Cheers to quick shipping power. Bottle from Premier Gourmet.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Nuffield (3905) - Roseville, Minnesota, USA - SEP 12, 2013
Not being a brewer myself, I don’t quite understand this. I understand why cheap lagers would need a sell-by date, but I don’t get why a high abv/gravity beer like this is better off sold this way. I’ve had plenty of DIPAs that are great when aged and there’s plenty going on here to keep it lively. Even so, this was a compelling beer. The aroma was especially resplendent with grapefruit, big orange citrus, and floral veins. The flavor wasn’t all that, but was still extremely drinkable and balanced, with little hint of the alcohol. Solid body, too. Excellent. Batch 9-13-13. (on tap, Happy Gnome, St. Paul)

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
camborne (656) - Hopkins, Minnesota, USA - SEP 11, 2013
Grapefruit, pine, and grassy aroma. Love the fresh hop taste. Nice bitter finish. Great fresh flavors

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
GIJOE (1000) - North Berwick, Maine, USA - SEP 9, 2013
9.13.13. Pours cloudy amber with a slight foamy head. Sparse lacing. Aroma is grapefruit, floral notes, pine. Taste is bitterness with a sweet tropical fruit undertone. Quite tasty brew! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
bluemooner (657) - East Bethel, Minnesota, USA - SEP 9, 2013
09.13.13: Pours a hazy golden with a medium, fluffy white head and some lacing. Aroma is grassy hops and citrus fruit. Flavor is grapefruit and other citrus notes, grassy hops, pepper, and a burning hop finish. Medium body with medium carbonation. Wonderful brew.