overall

RATINGS: 3356   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.97   EST. CALORIES: 207   ABV: 6.9%
Look up "hops" in the dictionary and youíll see a picture of Stone IPA! "Dry-hopped" for an extra two weeks, this unique process gives our IPA its bountiful hop aroma and rich hop flavor. A full 70+ IBUs (International Bitterness Units) creates this beerís crisp and refreshing bitter character.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
mellowmoose (5) - Oregon, USA - NOV 3, 2001 does not count
I can honestly say this is one of the best beers on the planet. The aroma is pure earthiness. The taste is pure nirvana. If I had to choose one beer to drink for the rest of my life, I would chose Stone IPA!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
OmEyeGuinness99 (5) - USA - NOV 3, 2002 does not count

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
maxwillis (5) - Prescott, Arizona, USA - DEC 7, 2003 does not count
hoppy hoppy hoppy. got love those hops. I wonder if it is some nice casscade hops that give it a citrus flavor. One of my favorite IPA's.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
BlondeBush (5) - Texas, USA - NOV 25, 2004 does not count
Purchased this one from the brewery--- they filled my growler right from the tap. Such a fun way to get your beer! Beautiful, reddish-golden ale with a light lacy head. Strong hoppy character as advertised, with excellent balance of flavors. Unique and totally drinkable.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Texans0743 (5) - Sugar Land, Texas, USA - APR 6, 2005 does not count
Oh yeah.. this is one hoppy beer. Cool and refreshing the whole time. Not much of a bite though, which I love. The aftertaste is bittersweet, rich with hops. Itís almost a perfumy taste at the very end. Very unusual, but good. Not something I would drink too much of in one sitting, a little too rich for my blood.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Sandyneck (5) - Berne, New York, USA - NOV 9, 2006 does not count
Bottle. A small head when poured into a pint glass. Excellent aroma. A bit of bite to it when first sipped...possibly due to the carbonation. High citrus and a bit of pine taste. Very drinkable IPA. Overall and excellent IPA, although not as complex in flavor as Dogfish Head.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
mikep1684 (5) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 16, 2007 does not count
Coming from a fan of IPAís this is a wonderful and easy beer to drink. Kind of lacks that bitter hoppy bite that you would get from the Two Hearted Ale. but in exchange for that, itís smoothness going down is wondeful. nice beer

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
bryman13 (5) - stony brook, New York, USA - APR 23, 2007 does not count
one of my favorite IPAís. hoppier than a lot of other IPAís but smooth as well. packaging is top notch as well

TheJoseph (5) - Washington DC, USA - JUL 19, 2007 does not count
I donít think thereís anything I can say about this brew that hasnít been said. Itís one of my favorites and is absolutely delicious and complex, yet accessible for those with a weaker palate. I love amarillo hops and this beer is chock full of them. Easily my favorite IPA at the moment.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
N8lol (5) - USA - MAR 21, 2008 does not count
Great IPA. A Stone classic for sure. Wonderfully hoppy with a touch or orange. Stone rocks!