overall

RATINGS: 3361   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.97   EST. CALORIES: 207   ABV: 6.9%
Look up "hops" in the dictionary and youíll see a picture of Stone IPA! "Dry-hopped" for an extra two weeks, this unique process gives our IPA its bountiful hop aroma and rich hop flavor. A full 70+ IBUs (International Bitterness Units) creates this beerís crisp and refreshing bitter character.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
halloweenphan (2) - hixson, Tennessee, USA - MAR 27, 2003 does not count
PIZZA HUT IS NO OLIVE GARDEN ,BUT WITH ANY FOOD THIS BEER DELIVERS THE PERFECT TASTE,AROMA,HOPPINESS, AND A LITTLE THIRST QUINCHER TO GO ALONG WITH IT ..TRY IT YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID...

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
mthead (2) - San Marcos, California, USA - JUN 14, 2003 does not count
Excellent! If you like hops and bitterness this is for you. This ale is a golden beauty.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
ntweather (2) - USA - FEB 25, 2004 does not count
OMG...Maybe the most perfect beer I have ever had. The aroma is something I would like to engulf my house. The hoppy aftertaste is something I will never forget and contiune to search for in other beers.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
cruiser (2) - The Woodlands, Texas, USA - MAR 11, 2004 does not count
This IPA was explosive in my mouth. I could tell if I was coming or going. I enjoyed every second. Normally the alcohol would be too high, but it seemed to hold well with the dry hopped demon.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
gottaride (2) - Lakeside, California, USA - MAR 18, 2004 does not count
excellent, with all the hoppiness you could want, it,s number one on my list

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
briellis (2) - USA - JUN 18, 2004 does not count
Very nice IPA. Purchased a 22oz bottle from a local beer store. Enjoyed so much I had them order me in a case.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
cjginorlando (2) - Clermont, Florida, USA - JUN 20, 2007 does not count
I was not thoroughly impressed with this beer, the aroma is there but only after pouring it out of the bottle, smelling it after opening it left me with virtually no impression of the beer. The strong bitter impression I expect from a good IPA just isnít strong enough, itís almost too smooth. Perhaps Iíve been drinking too much Dog Fish Head and Great Divide, but this just does not stack up for me.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
36ls (2) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - SEP 10, 2007 does not count
A very lovely beer, but for me it takes a back seat to the Arrogant Bastard.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
jesshender (2) - Valley Center, California, USA - JAN 17, 2008 does not count
This is the best beer hands down. I drink at about 15 pints of this stuff a week. Very hoppy and bitter. umm! If you can, drink it at the brewery from the tap. It is so much better fresh.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
HomerPimpson (2) - Denton, Texas, USA - FEB 7, 2008 does not count
Pint 6oz bottle. Thick white head and great aroma, not overdone on the alcohol percentage. Overall a good IPA, definitely worth the five bucks.